The update hasn't done much to be honest. The only drawback is that my Plantronics bluetooth earpiece works but without voice commands. The phone, even without the earpiece, doesn't work that same as before the update. I used to push the button on the earpiece and say "call xxx" and it dialed. Now it makes a noise and then nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Plantronic but still nothing.

I also noticed the lag time for dialing and connecting has gotten worse. People think I've answered and begin talking and I miss the first few words of their sentence. Dialing is like 5 pause and wait 0 pause and wait 1 pause and wait. That's a major problem that needs to be corrected pronto.

And of course there's the lack of apps. The apps I sideloaded are no longer working because I can't access Google Play and other apps I wish I had I can't get because they're not compatible with Blackberry devices.

All said, I think I won't be a Blackberry customer the next time I have to shop for a phone. I know all the stories about security etc and I'm an anti-iPhone person so I guess Samsung or Nexus will be my next device.
    Nikidroid likes this.
    09-23-15 12:38 PM
    I'm on 2474 and all is ok except for the auto name/mailaddress suggestions in the email/hub - does anyone know how I can get this feature back again? dearly miss this whizz thingy.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 12:45 PM
    Op have you updated to 10.3???? I'm like you as I haven't updated yet, I'm just not convinced. I'm still running 10.2.1.3 and I feel it runs really well.

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you, my 10.2.1 is running so smooth, I really would hate to deal w/these small annoyances, in particular the lag in calls and dropping WiFi. Such basic functionalities!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 08:57 AM
    After updating to 10.3.2.2474 I can't get my Z10 to work with Google Maps 9.14 and Waze apps. After installing Google Account, Blackberry Google ID, Google settings and Play store from Cobalt's landing page, I try to install Google Maps from the Play Store but everytime I open it and I get to the screen "Accept & Sign in" it crashes. I have also tried to install Google Maps apk right after a clean OS installation to no avail (with&without the google pack).
    I have also tried older versions of Google Maps with the same result. I have even tried to patch the Google Maps apk with GMaps patcher but it displays "Analyzing" for hours...

I might be missing something....could anybody please shed any light on how to make Google Maps to work with BB 10.3.2.2474?

PS: My Kudos to Cobalt for his efforts to make BB10 Google friendlier.
    09-28-15 05:53 PM
    After updating to 10.3.2, my Z10 (stl 100-1) can't receive files through Bluetooth. I've tried almost all the builds of 10.3.2 with each one of them giving me the error message "Transfer Interrupted". To make the matter worse BlackBerry decided to blacklist all the previous OSes, vanishing my chances to downgrade to a working OS. Now I'm stuck with a crippled Bluetooth.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 02:21 PM
    I got the 10.3.2.2639 (10.3.2.2474) on Vodafone and so far it's been fine. Working okay. Until......

1- I found there was issues regarding the signal from my SP ( never had issues in the past in the same location) calls would take along time to connect, and then half way through a call it would loose the voice from the caller on the line, and as if by magic... moment later regain it. This happens a few times and for some times longer 3-10 seconds.

2- Another niggle, contacts added to the phone using the standard 0776362911 for example when calling them or looking in call log NO name appears... just the number, if the contact was added as +44776362911 then the name appears and DP if one is assigned independently or FB profile DP. THIS is highly annoying not knowing who is calling or who called when trying to call them back using call log.

Other than that I've found the experience enjoyable. Wish these few problems would go away though.

BBZ10 10.2.1.2102
    10-03-15 04:51 PM
56 123