Hello, I updated the latest software for Blackberry Z10 and when I enters my Instagram app, it suddenly crashes and take me out. Why is this happening ?? thanks.
    01-16-14 03:33 AM
    Hello, I updated the latest software for Blackberry Z10 and when I enters my Instagram app, it suddenly crashes and take me out. Why is this happening ?? thanks.
    It probably has something to do with the android runtime, try installing an unlocked one for your OS, or using the debug token. I'm not an instagram user, but i remember that there was a time that you needed to sideload 2 different versions of instagram for it to work. but honestly, the best thing to do would be to install the 10.2.1.1925 leak and the problem would be resolved.
    01-16-14 03:38 AM
    Thank you, but you have a link for that to download it ?
    01-16-14 03:42 AM
    Thank you, but you have a link for that to download it ?
    Sure.

here's how to install a leaked OS: How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

and here's the 10.2.1.1925 OS: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/

P.S: DO NOT HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING GOES BAD, if you didn't understand something, please ask me before installing the leak or search the forum)

make sure you download the correct OS for your device (STL-100-1 OR STL100-2-3-4), and read the first link so you understand that everything on your phone will be LOST (unless you do a restore, but even then you'll lose all your sideloaded android apps and their data (best thing to do is to take screenshots to know what apps you had and how everything was organised).

When this is done, sideload Snap from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-2-1-a-874153/ this will give you the ability to connect directly to Google play and download apps directly to your phone, no need to sideload anymore (note that you'll have to sideload the Snap app).

FINAL NOTE: if you didn't understand what i said, please ask me!! if you haven't backed up your device, then do it before installing the leak!!! some people say that you shouldn't restore your settings after installing a leak, but i always do and I never had any problem (so that's up to you).

one more time, make sure everything that is important to you is backed up or you took screenshots of it and sent them to your email or something, because after installing the leak everything is gonna be lost if you don't restore.

(sorry if you knew this already, i only wanted to make sure)
    01-16-14 03:53 AM