So, was hoping 10.1 might solve some issues I had and hoping the leaked versions of 10.1 would help indicate.

1) Have they allowed more flexibility with profiles and the ability to edit them, as in prior BB operating systems.
    2) Has anyone tried Bank Of America or any other banking app as sideloaded on 10.1? On Verizon, no banking app would work for me being sideloaded.
    3) Is there anyway to have a missed call/text audible notifier yet? I know bebuzz can do that, but without it running in the backround I don't want to have to remember to open every 9 applications or whatever it is. Besides the light, I need an audible reminder...especially for missed calls.

I have more but found my answers in other threads. Haven't seen much talk on the above. Maybe not important to others, but I would sure like to know. Thanks in advance.
    04-30-13 10:59 AM
    1. No
    2. I don't use bank of america
    3. No

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 07:06 PM
    *Kevin fix this posting and editing error please. *

1. No I don't think so though I don't fool with profiles as much. I use Bebuzz for their sleep / work mode.
    2. I don't use bank of america
    3. Not yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 07:10 PM
    How about the ability to sync with Outlook 2003/2007/2010? Have they added that feature back on the device/Link yet? That is a deal buster for many who use Outlook. I've see threads that state BB has promised it will be on an update soon but wondered if it is with the new updates. Any info is important as I would like to purchasethe Q10 as soon as it hits the US market. Thanks a lot!
    04-30-13 07:12 PM
    Also, does anyone know if the 9810 chargers will work with the Z10 and Q10--must have 10 of them around the house and office-LOL
    04-30-13 07:17 PM
    2. Forget about sideloading your bank's apps for now. Until the banks update their respective apps (I've been told Wells Fargo is in the process) you can "make" your own app by doing the following:

a. Navigate to the mobile version most (if not all) banks already have such as www.m.bankofamerica.com or www.wf.com.
    b. Go to the sign on screen (if it's not the first one)
    c. Hit the 3 dot menu and choose "Add to Home Screen".
    d. Edit the Name from the mile long default name (i.e. "Bank of America") and save it.

You now have essentially a working "app" for easy navigating your bank accounts. You won't have all of the features the real app would have such as photo check deposit, but you will have everything else that is important. Who deposits checks that way anyway?
    04-30-13 07:34 PM
    Also, does anyone know if the 9810 chargers will work with the Z10 and Q10--must have 10 of them around the house and office-LOL
    Yes you can use the old BlackBerry chargers with these new phones. No problems with any of them or the BlackBerry car chargers I've had for a couple of years.
    04-30-13 07:36 PM
    Yes you can use the old BlackBerry chargers with these new phones. No problems with any of them or the BlackBerry car chargers I've had for a couple of years.
    That is really good news. I actually posted this question in a separate thread as I noticed that the amperage on the Q10 charger was higher than on the 9810 chargers--that in and of itself saves a ton of money! Thanks!
    04-30-13 07:49 PM
    PS: I figured it would work but I also know that not all charger do, even though they look alike. For instance, I have a Kindle Fire HD and my wife has a Kindle Fire (first edition). Both of our chargers look alike but her's will not charge my Kindle and mine nearly fried her's so it kind of concerns me.
    04-30-13 07:57 PM
    I actually don't deposit via the app, so this will work fine. Thank You....I like it!! Now, I just need the reminders! I'm surprised this isn't an issue for anyone. Maybe i don't stare at my phone as much as others, but sure is a nice feature to have! Thanks for the replies...I sure miss BB!!

2. Forget about sideloading your bank's apps for now. Until the banks update their respective apps (I've been told Wells Fargo is in the process) you can "make" your own app by doing the following:

a. Navigate to the mobile version most (if not all) banks already have such as www.m.bankofamerica.com or www.wf.com.
    d. Edit the Name from the mile long default name (i.e. "Bank of America") and save it.

You now have essentially a working "app" for easy navigating your bank accounts. You won't have all of the features the real app would have such as photo check deposit, but you will have everything else that is important. Who deposits checks that way anyway?
    04-30-13 08:04 PM

I DO when I don't have time to go by the bank after work because by the time I get home My Bank is already closed.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 07:03 PM