I am currently using my backup iPhone 5 because I went through four (4) z10's because of the device restart and GMail issues, I was wondering if someone out there has installed the pre release 10.1 on a T-Mobile USA 100-3 device and can tell me if it addressed the two major issues I was dealing with? I was running stock (10.0.0.85) with no side-loaded apps, no SD card and only had a couple of native apps off the BB World installed;

Major Issue #1: Device Restarts: I was getting device restarts in the middle of phone calls. when the device was sitting there charging and a couple of times when I was texting and using the BBM functions. I know other folks out there are not having any of these issues. but I was and it was driving me nuts.

Major Issue #2: GMail View Issues: I could not see "all" my emails in my inbox and folders, only the email messages that where created and/or edited on the z10. I couldn't see "all" my email messages like my my GMail Desktop? I already know about the 30 day issues and I can live with that for the time being. I set up the GMail account properly in the account set-up and made sure all the folders where synced in the settings menu. I am using IMAP and I have the identical set-up on my iPhone 5 for GMail (IMAP) and I can view all my emails perfectly, so this is a software issue and has nothing to do with Google or EAS or any of that stuff.

I really do miss using the z10, but I just would like an honest answer on some of the issues I have described so I can go back to the z10 and feel confident with the new software release forthcoming and live with these issues for now.
    04-30-13 01:03 PM
    There was an ATT update that fixed dime of this. Did you get that on T mobile?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 01:25 PM
    As far as I know the current T-Mobile update is 10.0.0.85 and has been out for a while and was the same update I was running when I quit using the z10 because of the issues I described above. I do not know of any new update for T-Mobile z10's as of 04/30/13?
    04-30-13 02:44 PM