Well, that is what I think my problem is, I just don't see a way to correct this information on the site. I have just come back into the BB sphere with my recent Z30 (very nice device - typical of this company). The problem I am having is when I go to BlackBerry World, (using a Mac anyway), to try to send apps to my device, I get the message, "an e-mail has been sent to your device..." It seems everything is going along like it should but I never receive that message with instructions on how to install that app. As soon as I got the Z30 I put a different SIM card in it (with the number people have for me), I guess BBW recognizes that other SIM card/number. I do download apps using the device directly but it is just more convenient to use a full-sized, made for human fingers keyboard. Does anyone know how to change my information (specifically, phone number), in BlackBerry World? I went into account settings, there is sparse, very basic information in there.
    05-01-14 01:16 AM
    You don't purchase bbw apps using mobile number, you purchase/ send using bbid. You then will need to login on your BlackBerry with such bbid.
    05-01-14 01:57 AM
    When I go to BB world on my lap top or desktop, and select an app, if I click download the next message indicates that it (os something - perhaps a link) is being sent to my device; obviously the SIM card is relevant here. I receive nothing on my Z30, it is reasonable to thing this is because BB world recognizes the wrong SIM/number. My question was, does anyone know how I can correct that information, on BB world.
    05-01-14 09:09 AM
    BlackBerry App World when you go here, and click on download, you are prompted to sign in with your BBID, this same BBID is what you enter on to your phone before you can even use it, so am not sure as to what you're trying to get at.
    05-01-14 12:36 PM
    It is a lot easier to view a web page (such as BB World) on a 20" screen, and to use a full-sized keyboard, than it's handheld counterparts. When I go to BB World on my MacBook Pro or Windows desktop, say using Gooogle Chrome, log in, find an app I want, click on download, the next message indicates that it will be sent to my device, but it never shows up on my device, I have to use the Z30 itself and re-find the app, then download it directly from the handheld. Android works the same way, using a web browser on a full size computer, you can log in, find and app, choose to have it sent you our Android handheld, it shows up there. Not only is a full-sized display and keyboard a lot easier to use, it would be considerably less time-consuming if I had to find and download apps only once. BB World obviously has this functionality, it is a reasonable supposition that it recognizes the (temporary) number Rogers assigned to the SIM card that was in it when the device was shipped. I am asking, how do I go into my account on BB World and change the number (or confirm that this is the problem, at least). I get a message saying the app (or perhaps a link) will be sent to my device, but I never receive it, not sure what is unclear about that.
    05-01-14 07:10 PM