Hi,

I purchased several films from Blackberry App World a while back when this was still a thing on my Z10. I have since switched devices through Blackberry Link, but I am now unable to download the films to my Z30.

I went back to the Z10 to see if I could download them but it won't down load there either.

I get the same message on both phones.

"A network error occurred while processing your request. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again."

Now I know that this is nothing to do with my network coverage. Anything else I wish to download, films aside downloads with ease.

I suspect that it is some sort of DRM issue, but how can I legitimately watch the films I purchased through Blackberry World on my Z30?

Thanks in advance.

Damon
    03-06-16 02:07 PM
    The same thing happened to me when I had to return my device for warranty, and since then upgraded to Passport. Something to do with licensing. I now get the network error for some and for others I get "Total Licenses exceeds limit". It's not fair...
    The same thing happened to me when I had to return my device for warranty, and since then upgraded to Passport. Something to do with licensing. I now get the network error for some and for others I get "Total Licenses exceeds limit". It's not fair...
    03-07-16 11:03 AM
    It's a dead service now. I have a crud load of movies I can't watch because I have used to many auto loaders to update my phone

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 11:11 AM
    License expiry date was Jan 1,2015. If you've updated or reloaded your device since then you are hooped.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 11:46 AM