I'm trying to find out how to make the recommendation or get feedback on the possibility of having pre-paid app cards like other brands have. Even though BB is a secure platform, I think there would/could be a market to add this possibility. I would much rather purchase a pre-paid card for Blackberry World to use for apps than put my bank account information up for grabs. Blackberry website/homepage doesn't have a way to contact them unless you have a problem.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
    03-22-13 04:49 PM
    Why not just use a prepaid visa and use it in BlackBerry World?
    lcjr likes this.
    03-22-13 05:13 PM
    The apps can just be billed directly to phone bill. No info needs to be sent.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-22-13 05:17 PM
    The apps can just be billed directly to phone bill. No info needs to be sent.
    Thanks Wolf!! Good to hear from you again. Yep, I thought about that and am ok with this. I was thinking that there are a multitude of others that might feel otherwise. I am wondering what the prospects are of getting Blackberry World pre-paid cards out. Remember, Blackberry is trying to bring in another customer group (according to TH) and they might not know what you know, have your expertise, or might have other reasons to want a pre-paid card. What would it harm? I don't know so am asking.
    03-22-13 08:32 PM
    Why not just use a prepaid visa and use it in BlackBerry World?
    Could do this, but why do other companies sell pre-paid cards? Maybe because some folks trust that above other options. Everywhere you go you see folks buying these pre-paid cards for gardening, eating out, clothing, and music/apps. Why can't Blackberry capture a bit of this market??? Also, a pre-paid Blackberry World card ensures that the money spent on the card gets spent on Blackberry, not so with a pre-paid Visa card.
    03-22-13 08:40 PM
    Thanks Wolf!! Good to hear from you again. Yep, I thought about that and am ok with this. I was thinking that there are a multitude of others that might feel otherwise. I am wondering what the prospects are of getting Blackberry World pre-paid cards out. Remember, Blackberry is trying to bring in another customer group (according to TH) and they might not know what you know, have your expertise, or might have other reasons to want a pre-paid card. What would it harm? I don't know so am asking.
    Well people do like having choices and this would be another for them. I certainly don't see the harm and if it helps BB then i am all for it.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-22-13 08:55 PM
    Well people do like having choices and this would be another for them. I certainly don't see the harm and if it helps BB then i am all for it.
    Thanks Wolf, I hope all is well with you and your family. Have a great and pleasant weekend.
    wolf_359 likes this.
    03-22-13 09:36 PM