06-01-14 05:53 AM
28 12
tools
    Well, BlackBerry world is being a bit odd: I bought an music album and when I try to download it stops and says "Network Error" and I have reset my mobile, but then I downloaded the CrackBerry app (Works great, btw...) and it downloaded within seconds... pretty odd.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and/or have any advice?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 01:57 AM
    I've had a few friends that find downloading music can take some time and have had the same issue. I'm not sure there really is a way to correct the problem other than just keep trying to download it.
    01-13-14 04:53 PM
    I experienced today the same. I tried to download two apps, but a error message appeared. I couldn't download or update any app. So, I went to settings, BlackBerry id. After a fee seconds, another message of unknown error appeared. So, I reserved my decide. After this, in the first moment, everything seemed fine, but five minutes later, the same happened. Anyone could help me? Thanks.

Posted via awesome BlackBerry Z10!
    01-19-14 04:47 PM
    The problem still persisting today. Anyone facing the same?

01-20-14 08:18 PM
    By BlackBerry ID won't load. Says network error. My ID shows its logged in on my link bit not my phone and can't access it for at least 3 days.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 10:56 AM
    Refresh BBW. Pull down and refresh. May help, it worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 11:50 AM
    Payment options in bbw. " we ran into a problem processing your request. Please try again later. PS1017yg.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 12:20 PM
    Had to do a battery pull. That worked if anyone has this same problem.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 07:22 PM
    Payment options in bbw. " we ran into a problem processing your request. Please try again later. PS1017yg.

Posted via CB10
    Same problem here. Was hoping someone had a fix but I guess it's a pretty new issue?

EDIT: K, tried another battery pull, but kept the battery out for a good 20-30 seconds. Put it back in, booted up, and everything is back to normal. Hope it stays that way.
    Last edited by you sir name; 01-25-14 at 12:30 PM.
    01-25-14 11:07 AM
    Had to do a battery pull. That worked if anyone has this same problem.

Posted via CB10
    After Two regulars device restarts, I just tried the battery pull today. Its working fine so far. Hope it solves the problem.

01-25-14 11:53 AM
    Also experiencing the BlackBerry ID not loadable error in the settings.
    I think this has a big impact, I cannot update apps any more (unknown error) or subscribe to new BBM channels or even view channels likes and comments.

After a battery pull it sometimes works again but after a few hours, the same problems occur again.
    This happens since a few days.

In the Blackberry Kb is stated that this may be an error when syncing the BlackBerry ID. But it always worked in the past but since a few days, I got problems every day.
    01-26-14 06:47 PM
    Had this BlackBerry ID error again and will do a pull to fix it when I need to Later. Getting annoying though. Please fix this BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 04:39 PM
    Also experiencing the BlackBerry ID not loadable error in the settings.
    I think this has a big impact, I cannot update apps any more (unknown error) or subscribe to new BBM channels or even view channels likes and comments.

After a battery pull it sometimes works again but after a few hours, the same problems occur again.
    This happens since a few days.

In the Blackberry Kb is stated that this may be an error when syncing the BlackBerry ID. But it always worked in the past but since a few days, I got problems every day.
    Exactly the same here. A friend of mine said it could be their servers. Maybe they're fixing something and this thing is happening. Just like happened with BBM last weekend. Hope they fix it soon.

01-27-14 05:21 PM
    Same problem with BlackBerry ID. Is coming from them. Only this past week. Have had to so reboots for the first time to solve a problem.

Also effects backups using link

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:58 AM
    Same problem with BlackBerry ID. Is coming from them. Only this past week. Have had to so reboots for the first time to solve a problem.

Also effects backups using link

Posted via CB10
    Sure. Only reboots solve the issue, but after a while it happens again so you will have to reboot again later.

01-28-14 06:37 AM
    It's been a while since a new post so I'm hoping all know OS upgrade = problem fixed. ...so far. here's hoping it's growing pains. Cheers all.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:07 PM
    I've refreshed BlackBerry World and done the battery pull. Still having the "network error" trying to download recently-purchased music.
    02-08-14 02:45 PM
    I am having thus issue too. And why is it our responsibility to figure out a fix when we purchased music anyway?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:39 AM
    Well, I try everything in my abilities to fix my issue and was going to wait for the update, to see if that offered a solution, but I instead filed for a refund and got it pretty quick.

Good to know, I wasn't the only one with this problem, but hopefully a solution will happen for those with the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Dr_Gibbs; 02-18-14 at 10:27 PM.
    02-17-14 10:30 AM
    how did you get a refund? It is not easy to find links to do this.

Thanks
    03-01-14 11:17 PM
    Yeah, it was hard to find a link for refunds. Ironically, I found the direct link from Sprint.

Just fill out what's required and submit it, it's pretty simple.

https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...berrycommerce/

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 03:46 AM
    I submitted a request for refund about a week ago with no response.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:46 PM
    I never got an initial response, other than that my refund was submitted, but about a week and half or two, I received a e-mail with the refund receipt and got my $2.56 back and the mp3 album removed from my world.

I guess it takes awhile, but it works...

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:29 PM
    I just got my refund. Bought another song and the same thing happened again.

I really like BlackBerry but things like this make it hard.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 01:23 PM
    BlackBerry. Remove 7 Digital from BlackBerry World Asap. Taking people's money with no reply or refunds bad for BlackBerry.

Posted Via my second Z10
    03-03-14 03:49 PM
28 12