Hi

My news feed doesn't work anymore on my Z10 facebook app. Everything is ok on the Web or on the mobile Web site. Does anyone has the same problem or maybe a solution?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 03:31 PM
    You mean this? Every day i get this at least once ot twice a day. I unistall and reinstall but sane problem happens. Restarting does nothing. This app is **** anyways. Its saying i do not have connection yet I have LTE and everything else works

News Feed problem on Facebook app for bb10-img_00000088.png

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:37 PM
    Exact. That's what I see on my screen any solutions please...

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:56 PM
    Mine started doing that also.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    04-16-13 04:58 PM
    Problem solved... I did nothing it was just a Facebook bug on my profile

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:16 PM
    I'm having the same problem, I hope it gets fixed soon. My Facebook notifications are still going through fine via BlackBerry Hub

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:53 AM
    I was having the same problem. Just do the following to get your feeds back.

Load up the following link on your z10 browser this will bring you to the mobile version of your Facebook. If you need to login, do so.

www.touch.facebook.com

Once there click on the sort button on the top right hand corner and select "Most recent ". This will bring back your feeds on the Facebook app. You can also do everything on touch.facebook.com as well. A Lot of the features not available on the Facebook app such as sharing posts and upload problems are available here and work. I tend to use both. This version is similar looking as the Facebook app so you won't even notice the difference.

Let me know if this works. It worked for me. Every time I get that message I just do what I explained above and my feeds come back again.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-18-13 09:54 PM
    Mine started doing so yesterday - deleted app, deleted account, reset phone, nothing helped.

Well, I can't connect BB Link to my BlackBerry ID anymore, my contacts (from Exchange) are triplets now (three of each) - and it calls randomly from the call log. Adding insult to injury people have started asking me if I can please move to an area where the coverage s better, they can hardly hear my over the static noise.

I'm glad I didn't sell my 9900 ........... Anyone want a Z10 unlocked (European frequencies)?
    05-11-13 03:20 AM
    FB has been without issue since I activated my Z10 on launch day in March. Yesterday it began displaying the news feed error. It worked once earlier today but not since.

I am not going to uninstall and reinstall, or make any other changes since it's clearly a feed problem at FB.
    06-17-13 05:00 PM
    Guys this is what i get. The homepage of the facebook app seems to be working fine and the notifications tab is alright too. Just the messages are the problem.

Any suggestions?

News Feed problem on Facebook app for bb10-img_00000068.png

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 08:46 PM
    I think i like the mobile version better than the app anyway.
    01-02-14 12:49 PM
    Hohoho.... everybody has same problem. I think it just mine.

The other problem, i can't see my own status. Must go to my profile.

My FB app for iOS runs very well.

Posted via my beloved Z10
    01-12-14 09:25 AM
    How can I add emoticons to my Facebook app on my BlackBerry Q10 ?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 01:25 PM