I can't find my bookmarks, can someone tell me how.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 03:24 PM
    If you go to My World and scroll to the very bottom of the page you will see the bookmarks sections!
    Attachment 315557
    Thanks found it, but I've bookmarked a lot of apps and it's only showing 6 of them. Hmm I must have been doing something wrong.
    Yes, you find your BlackBerry World Bookmarks by tapping bottom left corner in BB World, selecting My World tab, and scrolling down to My Bookmarks section.

The issue is because BB World Bookmarks are not synced to your account. They're just cached locally in the app.
    So you clear out all your Bookmarks when you either Refresh BlackBerry World or wipe your device. You might lose them following an app update to BB World itself or an OS upgrade.

I've previously suggested to BBRY that Bookmarks be synced with your BBID and therefore survive any local wipes/resets/updates. Keep your fingers crossed!
    If you go to My World and scroll to the very bottom of the page you will see the bookmarks sections!
    How to find My Bookmarks in BlackBerry World?-img_20141119_163851.png

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 03:40 PM
    Thanks found it, but I've bookmarked a lot of apps and it's only showing 6 of them. Hmm I must have been doing something wrong.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 03:47 PM
    Hmmm not sure about that one!

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 04:06 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141119_163851.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	315557
    Yes, you find your BlackBerry World Bookmarks by tapping bottom left corner in BB World, selecting My World tab, and scrolling down to My Bookmarks section.

The issue is because BB World Bookmarks are not synced to your account. They're just cached locally in the app.
    So you clear out all your Bookmarks when you either Refresh BlackBerry World or wipe your device. You might lose them following an app update to BB World itself or an OS upgrade.

I've previously suggested to BBRY that Bookmarks be synced with your BBID and therefore survive any local wipes/resets/updates. Keep your fingers crossed!
    11-19-14 04:14 PM