Dear ?BlackBerry World Developer Team

The other day I wrote to you concerning the possibility of you offering a button to connecting your Docs to Go files directly to MS OneDrive and I believe that the next day, I saw an offer for OneDrive here in our BB App World, which I am very impressed about and would like to say.

A Very BIG Thank You BlackBerry App World.

Though I have not yet received any reply from you, may I ask; will Docs to Go, ever expand your services to application files for MSO Access and Publisher.

There is no application I can find which has these capabilities and I woke love to see BlackBerry App World as the leading mobile device which can easily feature applications such as these for the student and the cooperate domain.

Please reply to me on this subject, I won't be disappointed if you were to say that these are impossible.

If you could, you would be way ahead of even Microsoft themselves, as Microsoft are only catering for enterprise for the MSO Access application.

Yours sincerely
    JT Valerie

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

I wrote this to BB App World the other day, I would like to know what the chances of this happening ASAP.

I would really like to know your thoughts.
    Please consider, my MSO 365 Pro is the home edition.

My best regards

Z10 Jtv
    03-16-14 09:24 AM
    As this isn't an official BlackBerry forum, we have no way of knowing if your proposal will be accepted, or if/when you may revceive a response. Sorry.
    03-16-14 05:48 PM
    Dear Elessar.cm

Am so sorry about that hypertext in my post, I had just copied and pasted it.

If I do get an answer, I will let you know, but I was looking for any ideas here to.

Z10 Jtv
    03-17-14 12:09 AM
    No worries. I just wanted to make sure you realized that we can't help with official answers. If members have similar experiences to share -- that's another thing.
    jtv1 likes this.
    03-17-14 06:32 AM