So it doesn't work as of last Friday. Passport on 3ireland network. BlackBerry world doesn't open. No warning or error message. Nothing. It's not just me but everyone I know and lots of other people on form as well. Any help peolpe have offered doesn't work. I can re install it or delete it or get help from provider. Everyone always says ha a blackberry and I always don't care and am happy that I have a super phone. I waited ages and spent a lot of money on my passport. Bbworld doesn't even work anymore. Only had the phone six months. Hoped to get at least a year if not two. No help anywhere available. Not online or even here at crackberry. Nobody seems to car. This may be my last blackberry. They won't fix it. I could understand it crashing for a day or two. There's no one out there with any idea or care.

Posted via CB10
    dean_josephson likes this.
    07-01-15 04:06 PM
    So it doesn't work as of last Friday. Passport on 3ireland network. BlackBerry world doesn't open. No warning or error message. Nothing. It's not just me but everyone I know and lots of other people on form as well. Any help peolpe have offered doesn't work. I can re install it or delete it or get help from provider. Everyone always says ha a blackberry and I always don't care and am happy that I have a super phone. I waited ages and spent a lot of money on my passport. Bbworld doesn't even work anymore. Only had the phone six months. Hoped to get at least a year if not two. No help anywhere available. Not online or even here at crackberry. Nobody seems to car. This may be my last blackberry. They won't fix it. I could understand it crashing for a day or two. There's no one out there with any idea or care.

Posted via CB10
    So do you want help or complain? You say people offered help and then later say no one's helping. You're all over the place. It's making it hard to want to help you, just saying.

Start by saying what OS you are running and what you've tried.

My advice is to use a blitz file and upgrade to latest. If that doesn't work, autoloader over if and restore from backup.

You really don't need to carry on like that.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 04:19 PM
    10.3.2.440 I've tried reloading blackberry world folowing blaze link. I've tried sinking through PC. I've tried turning off. Removing sim. Restarting. I've tried searching for software updates. I've talked to ppl. Asked for help online.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 04:50 PM
    What's a blitz file. Excuse my stupidity. Will I loose all info on phone

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 04:51 PM
    What's a blitz file. Excuse my stupidity. Will I loose all info on phone

Posted via CB10
    No, its basically doing what Blackberry does as an over the air upgrade, except you're doing it with the computer.

Check the Leaks forum for the latest Blitz and info about it.
    07-01-15 05:37 PM
    You probably need to reload your software. You will lose all your data, do a backup.

Also you haven't explained your problem well.
    Also this is crackberry, no one here cares if you 'threaten' to leave BlackBerry.. lol
    07-01-15 07:08 PM
    My problem is on loads of threads. BlackBerry world has crashed. Not just on mine but on everyone's blackberry in Ireland that I no of and many in UK. Many others are on Bbworld forum. With same problem. No one has an answer

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 01:05 AM