10-05-18 08:02 AM
35 12
tools
    Updated Payments app. Still don't work with credit card. Sucks.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...language=en_US

This link talks of saving paypal as an option for atleast 10 times for it work, if it doesn't work the very first time.

No info for credit cards.

Maybe BB broke off from the payment vendor portals they had tied up with.

EDIT: Paypal as well shows paypal service error aw30972vq despite the updated blackberry payments app on my SE.
    Last edited by valer466; 02-25-18 at 01:29 PM.
    02-25-18 12:33 PM
    BBOS BBW does not accept Visa or Mastercard from Spain. BBW says that the creditcard data is incorrect.
    I have a PayPal account set up but I do not want to use PayPal anymore.
    I want to buy an app and pay with creditcard
    03-08-18 02:27 PM
    BBOS BBW does not accept Visa or Mastercard from Spain. BBW says that the creditcard data is incorrect.
    I have a PayPal account set up but I do not want to use PayPal anymore.
    I want to buy an app and pay with creditcard
    This error has been going on for some time and will not be fixed. Either use PayPal or go without the app.
    03-08-18 02:38 PM
    Still unable to pay with PayPal. I deleted the payment, RESTARTED the phone but it keeps looking. I'm getting notification from PayPal that I have set up a payment, but unable to make a payment. And I just got my Blackberry Passport phone 3 days ago. I just want to download a ToDo list and I cant!!! So frustrating.
    03-11-18 11:55 PM
    This error has been going on for some time and will not be fixed. Either use PayPal or go without the app.
    Paypal don't work either. Does it work for you?
    03-12-18 09:59 AM
    I used a card last on my account. PayPal was something I read here on CB after the card update glitch wasn't rectified for other CB forum members.
    03-12-18 12:45 PM
    Tried to purchase an app "Battery " evaluater from BlackBerry world. Would not accept my legitimate credit cards. Have I been banned?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-18 12:55 AM
    Tried to purchase an app "Battery " evaluater from BlackBerry world. Would not accept my legitimate credit cards. Have I been banned?

Posted via CB10
    Payment no longer works. Here's why...
    https://m.crackberry.com/beginning-a...ffer-free-apps
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-26-18 01:52 AM
    Somehow I had selected the option from the outset for mine to purchase via PayPal. When I log into World now it keeps telling me I am defaulted to PayPal with an option to change it to credit card. Is the credit card in question a U.S. based bank account credit OR debit card? Or from some other country?
    10-05-18 01:39 AM
    Somehow I had selected the option from the outset for mine to purchase via PayPal. When I log into World now it keeps telling me I am defaulted to PayPal with an option to change it to credit card. Is the credit card in question a U.S. based bank account credit OR debit card? Or from some other country?
    BlackBerry World doesn't have paid apps anymore.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-05-18 08:02 AM
35 12