If something odd bit going to happen, or be at all possible, it will me that it happens to.

Blackberry World. I have over the last year, tried various apps and have deleted the ones I either don't like, use or want. However, each time I refresh BlackBerry World, or at random times, I have updates appear for apps I no longer have. Animated weather was one....Facebook launcher was another. can't even remember having Facebook launcher in the Z10.

I had an issue with Blaq and deleted it, couldn't get rid of the used update notice and it caused problems. Eventually I did get rid of the update notification but can't remember how I did it. I haven't got Blaq in the Z10 now but just got the update notification back.

Is this a quirk in my BlackBerry World, or do others find this happening?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 12:07 PM
    It's happened a couple time for me, but when you hit the notification to go to it , it does nothing. Maybe it helps if you delete all the one in your available .
    04-13-14 12:20 PM
    There is nothing in 'available'. If I tap in the update to open it, the update button is blacked out so they wouldn't actually do anything. Thinking about it, I wiped the phone to get rid of one because it was causing problems, but obviously that isn't something I will do just to clear them.
    04-13-14 12:36 PM
    There is nothing in 'available'. If I tap in the update to open it, the update button is blacked out so they wouldn't actually do anything. Thinking about it, I wiped the phone to get rid of one because it was causing problems, but obviously that isn't something I will do just to clear them.
    No don't wipe for that reason, I'm sure it's a just a bug with BBW
    04-13-14 12:39 PM
    I haven't encountered that problem, maybe it comes up because you have the app on your playbook? BBW recognizes that the app is on one of your device? Not sure just shooting ideas.
    04-13-14 12:46 PM
    I haven't encountered that problem, maybe it comes up because you have the app on your playbook? BBW recognizes that the app is on one of your device? Not sure just shooting ideas.
    Could be. I did have the same ID on the Playbook and 9320....which was fine. Now my ID is on the Z10 so you might be on to something there.
    04-13-14 12:50 PM
    It's worth to look into, keep us posted.
    04-13-14 01:15 PM
    It's worth to look into, keep us posted.
    I've been looking on the Playbook and none of these apps are there. I wiped it not long ago....browser kept crashing....and there are only a few installed and available now...non of which are the ones appearing on the Z10. I suppose there might be some other history of apps kept somewhere...

Anyway, managed to delete a few, reset BB World, did a restart and they haven't come back yet.
    04-13-14 01:34 PM