Some of the apps I have installed were bundles purchased before BBW stopped taking payments. When installing, they would indicate they have an expiration date.

The other day I purchased another app in which the developer gave me a code to redeem the paid app. It said it would expire on 12/31/2019.

Does that mean the app will stop working after the expiration date? Or does it mean I can't redeem it after that date?

I tried searching CrackBerry and BlackBerry forums/websites and couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-19-19 09:48 PM
    it should not stop working. App world will cease to exist after 12/31 I believe so if you haven't downloaded everything you want by then its gone forever
    01-19-19 09:59 PM
    Some of the apps I have installed were bundles purchased before BBW stopped taking payments. When installing, they would indicate they have an expiration date.

The other day I purchased another app in which the developer gave me a code to redeem the paid app. It said it would expire on 12/31/2019.

Does that mean the app will stop working after the expiration date? Or does it mean I can't redeem it after that date?

I tried searching CrackBerry and BlackBerry forums/websites and couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    It won't stop working. That expiration date is meant for the code, since after 12/31/2019 BBW shuts down completely. But if you download the app before that date you're good.
    03-05-19 08:32 PM