Hi, I tried unlocking my Z10 with cellunlocker.net but they told me "unlock code not found" in any of their databases and say they will refund my credit card.

This phone was just sent to me brand new a couple days ago through a manufacturer's warranty replacement via Rogers. It has never been used on the Rogers network but I assume it's locked to Rogers. I've read some stuff about Costco phones being sent directly from BlackBerry having difficulties being unlocked since they're shipped directly and Costco then assigns the phones to carriers, instead of the carriers locking the phones. This phone might have a similar issue since I imagine the replacement phone came straight from BlackBerry after Rogers sent the initial one to them for repairs.

Interesting thing to note: I can't find the PRD number; instead, there is an RDV number with similar 5 + 3 digits.

I tried placing an order with Crackberry Unlocking, but if I put in the RDV number instead of the PRD number (I'm looking at the sticker under the battery) then it gives an error that the PRD wasn't entered correctly.

I'm considering purchasing the BlackberryCodeSource.com | Unlock Blackberry Z10 - How to Unlock Blackberry Z10 by Unlock Code - Blackberry Z10 Unlocking option "ALL OTHER WORLDWIDE Networks (and not found codes!)", but it's pricey.

Does anyone know what's going on with this phone and why its number isn't found?

Blackberry Z10 (white)
    (Rogers Wireless)

Last edited by drock3322; 10-02-13 at 09:09 AM.
    10-01-13 02:32 PM
    Could it be already unlocked? My Verizon Z10 which came right from BBRY was sent unlocked.
    10-01-13 09:18 PM
    Even unlocked phones still have an unlock code assigned to their IMEI.

The simple fact is that the databases that are being searched haven't yet been updated with the unlock code for your IMEI. This often happens with new phones, but can still happen even with older phones as well.

You can leave it for the time being or use a service that has access to different databases.
    10-02-13 05:53 AM
    I tried ordering the code from BlackberryCodeSource.com and I haven't heard anything from them and it's been two full days now. I sent in a support form yesterday.
    10-03-13 08:40 AM
    You can connect to Rogers Wireless. May be they will give you code.
    10-03-13 10:09 PM