Hey everyone!

Just would like to share my experience unlicking a brand new Z10 on O2 network.

After all the reviews around here, i chose to order the code at BlackberryCodeSource.com

Good value for the service, user-friendly site, within minutes last Tuesday night I was purchasing my unlock code. The time frame chosen was 1-5 Days.

Today I received an email by Jeffrey with the unlock codes - both 16 and 8 digits

I started my Z10, went into Settings - Security and Privacy - Sim Card and entered the 16 digit code

Et voil, Network unlocked! As simple as that, literally 10 sec. and I'm unlocked!

Very happy Blackberry by choice user right now!

All I can say is Thank You to BlackberryCodeSource.com for an excellent service, great and friendly communication by the customer service, I definitely am recommending the service to anyone still in doubt!

Go there and purchase with confidence, you won't regret it!

This is my true experience, hope I can help all those still in doubt when having to choose a service to unlock their phones! If I ever need to unlock phones again, I know wich door to knock!

Thanks!!
    03-28-13 07:58 PM
    o2 unlock you can get directly via o2.co.uk website for 15gbp
    03-28-13 08:49 PM
    o2 unlock you can get directly via o2.co.uk website for 15gbp
    I'm not on UK my friend I've read about that, but unfortunately all my friends over there are Orange customers...

But it's no problem at all, since everything is running smoothly thanks to BlackberryCodeSource.com

My primary intention is to really show people here that their service is trustworthy and you can unlock your phones with confidence!

Stay cool
    03-29-13 07:01 AM
    Very good and safe site for online purchase of unlock codes for Z10.You can visit unlock2go.com for unlock code.
    04-02-13 07:01 AM