Does Z10 MEP unlocking service exist? I have 0 tries left and the phone is MEP locked. I've seen many websites for older OS.

Phone is locked to Rogers but I am not their customer so they will not take it in for repair or MEP unlocking.

Please help
    10-30-13 08:20 AM
    10-30-13 08:27 AM
    Apparently not. According to BlackBerry Support Forums, you have to contact BlackBerry directly, or be escalated from your carrier. It will be expensive if you contact BlackBerry directly.

BlackBerry Incident Based Support - Canada
    10-30-13 08:28 AM
    Apparently not. According to BlackBerry Support Forums, you have to contact BlackBerry directly, or be escalated from your carrier. It will be expensive if you contact BlackBerry directly.

BlackBerry Incident Based Support - Canada
    Yes, I have tried with Rogers already and they told me that in order for them to provide any code, I have to be their customer for 3 months. At this point, I am going to see how much BB is going to charge me. If it is couple hundred dollars, I might just buy a new device. But I don't know what to do with this one.
    10-30-13 08:33 AM
    You can try selling it, or you could possibly trade it to a Roger's customer. They would have an easier time unlocking it. There is nothing wrong with the phone if it's to be used on R's network.
    10-30-13 08:50 AM
    You can also try something like this first. R-SIM 7+ Unlock SIM Card w/ SIM Card Adapters for iPhone 5/ 4S - Blue + Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

It will not unlock the phone, but will let you use any SIM. These used to work great, but I don't know what their compatibility is with recent smart phones.
    10-30-13 09:36 AM
    Does Z10 MEP unlocking service exist? I have 0 tries left and the phone is MEP locked. I've seen many websites for older OS.

Phone is locked to Rogers but I am not their customer so they will not take it in for repair or MEP unlocking.

Please help
    Now, no solution for Z10 with 0 left. So sad
    10-30-13 09:10 PM
    You can try selling it, or you could possibly trade it to a Roger's customer. They would have an easier time unlocking it. There is nothing wrong with the phone if it's to be used on R's network.
    Thing is, before it worked with Rogers but after phone got locked, it is not detecting any sim card. I just have a phone icon with red exclamation mark and it says contact provider. I re-installed official firmware. No luck. I did some search and found that Z10 is prone to sim tray failure? I never used a cut out sim, it has always been legit micro sim.
    I guess i can't catch a break. I will contact blackberry and hopefully they replace my phone, it is still under warranty. And that should reset my unlock tries too.
    11-01-13 05:27 AM
    How? /Why? Did you get to ZERO tries?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 05:50 AM
    How? /Why? Did you get to ZERO tries?

Posted via CB10
    When I bought the phone, someone had already used up 7, which means I only had 3 tries. I tried it twice, and then the last attempt left, so in order to show that code wasn't working, I had to make a video of inputting it and showing that the phone is not accepting it *facepalm. Only if I had bought the code from a legit source, It would've saved me so much hassle.
    11-01-13 06:09 AM
    apparently I don't know why people don't want to be truthful seriously i persona believed that 10 tries to unlock a such high class phone such as Z10 is absurd. The Z10 was one of the achievement blackberry ever make but some how sucks. is a such a failure phone because only 10 attempt to unlock it I believed that Blackberry don't care about their Business customer anymore because they thought putting 10 tries will make them sell more product in this ****ting economic world seriously. yeap bro sorry for your wasting next time i hope you will choose better mark phone to buy. Blackberry is not Blackberry anymore Blackberry is ****ting berry
    01-29-14 07:55 PM