01-03-16 06:27 AM
69 123
tools
    Hey Devhux,

Thanks for the feedback

Glad your phone is now unlocked
    Hi BlackberryCodeSource,
    I'm not sure how you take care of your service. I've been trying to contact us your support for the past 48 hours but no response from your side and I haven't got my code yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 07:27 PM
    Hi BlackberryCodeSource,
    I'm not sure how you take care of your service. I've been trying to contact us your support for the past 48 hours but no response from your side and I haven't got my code yet.

Posted via CB10
    Try sending them a forum PM...

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    nguyentheanh likes this.
    04-16-13 07:40 PM
    I've received the unlock code. Worked right away! Thanks, but please improve the responsiveness. Highly recommended!
    04-19-13 07:33 AM
    Hi, I have been reading every forum regarding the Z10 locked to Koodo for the past 3 weeks. I was getting scared of not been able to unlock it.

After trying 3 different companies I finally got it unlocked!
    Really? I've tried 3 vendors and now I'm down to 6 more attempts. Who was your Z10 locked to and did they give you the 8 digit or the 16 digit code?
    05-11-13 03:57 AM
    Hey guys, I just unlocked my Telus Z10 last night. First, I purchased the code a week or so ago from blackberry source code and the first pair did not work at all. Then I talked to Jeffrey he refunded my money no hassle. About 2 days ago, he emailed me saying that they can unlock the Telus Z10 now and I did submit my order online.

Last night another pair of code arrived and I tried them. The 8 digits code DID NOT work (those who only have few attempts left, don't try to use the 8 digit code on Telus and Koodo Z10), my heart stop for a second. Then, I tried the 16 digits code and it WORKED!!!! Now my Telus Z10 is unlocked thanks to BlackberrySourceCode.

For Bell and Rogers, you can use the 8 digits code, no problem. For Telus, USE the 16 digits code.

I will have to disagree with that. Though Rogers Wireless has told me they only process 8 digit unlock codes, I've tried to unlock mine from 3 different vendors and all gave me the same code--none worked duh same code. So if anyone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe there has to be a 16 digit code out there for Rogers Z10's.

That was my second Z10. Now, my first Z10 was locked to AT&T and I was able to unlock it with the 16 digit MEP2 code. Why does Rogers Wireless have to make things so complicated?
    05-11-13 04:12 AM
    Feb 8th.
    Which carrier was the phone locked to? I'm with Rogers, but what's weird is that someone from telus was processing my unlock code. Needless to say, it was 8 digit code and it didn't work. I've spoken to Rogers Wireless and they said they only process 8 digits unlock codes. I believe there has to be a 16 digits unlock code.

How many digit does your carrier process before you got your 16?
    05-11-13 04:46 AM
    Hey guys, I just unlocked my Telus Z10 last night. First, I purchased the code a week or so ago from blackberry source code and the first pair did not work at all. Then I talked to Jeffrey from Blackberry Source Code, he refunded my money no hassle. About 2 days ago, he emailed me saying that they can unlock the Telus Z10 now and I did submit my order online.

Last night another pair of code arrived and I tried them. The 8 digits code DID NOT work (those who only have few attempts left, don't try to use the 8 digit code on Telus and Koodo Z10), my heart stop for a second. Then, I tried the 16 digits code and it WORKED!!!! Now my Telus Z10 is unlocked thanks to BlackberrySourceCode.

For Bell and Rogers, you can use the 8 digits code, no problem. For Telus, USE the 16 digits code.
    I know the feeling! Congratulations! It's now my turn to wait for my 16 digit after 5 attempts with 8 digit. bummer....
    05-11-13 05:04 AM
    telus is unlocking for you. i have been with them for 5 years and had the z10 since day one of its release and they refused to unlock it even though i met the requirments. they told me that i had to use a third party and if the phone broke i would not have my telus warranty just the blackberry warranty.
    Not for me with my Telus Z10, two different unlocking services both supplied the same unlock code. They had my try everything, to the point I'm down to my last 2 tries, so I'm stuck waiting for Telus to give me an unlock code. Just can't take any more chances. Nobody can tell me why the codes don't work on my phone, but they don't, so be very careful.
    09-14-13 07:44 PM
    I just unlocked my telus z10 from quickphoneunlock.com .service was very fast,will give them AAA
    RyanGermann likes this.
    07-06-14 08:19 PM
    Use Quick Phone Unlock Unlocking Made Simple. i've used them way over 10 times and 100% success every time.
    Forr $19.99 for Telus / Koodo blackberry Z10 unlock, you can't go wrong.

Call them: 1 (800) 419 8498

They also have a $5 rebate if you leave them a review on crackberry
    07-08-14 06:54 PM
    Just used the BlackberryCodeSource service for my Q5 (Telus) with no problems. Unlocked my phone on the first try (16 digit).

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 10:25 PM
    Just used the BlackberryCodeSource service for my Q5 (Telus) with no problems. Unlocked my phone on the first try (16 digit).

How long did it take for you to receive your code? I put in an order to unlock my Telus Z10 this morning, hope to get the code by today.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 12:53 PM
    Hi Green_Hornet,

Welcome to Crackberry!

As stated on the order page the codes begin processing at 11am PST and take 1 - 12 hours to process

as soon as it is ready we will email you right away.

If you are in a big rush, let me know and we will rush process it for you
    09-15-14 03:14 PM
    Hello BBCS,

I sent payment to your site via PayPal to unlock my Z10, and have waited for a week now with no email reply.

I am loosing hope in your services. What do you recommend I do?
    09-15-14 03:22 PM
    Hi,

The codes are sent every day on time, maybe it went to your junk mail.

Please email us at Sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your paypal transaction ID and IMEI# and we can check the order and resend it asap.
    09-15-14 03:26 PM
    Hi Bacon Munchers,

We still haven't received an email from you,

please email us at sales @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and we can resend you the code.
    09-15-14 05:05 PM
    Hey Greeen_Hornet,

We rush processed the code for you since you're in a rush and just emailed it to you now.

Did you receive it?

Cheers,
    09-15-14 05:06 PM
    Hello BBCS,

Got your email and the code works like a charm!! Did use the 16 digits instead of 8 as mentioned by other members and unlocked my phone on the first try!

Excellent service and highly recommend!!!
    09-15-14 07:32 PM
    Hi, I am direct source for Koodo/Telus unlocking.
    Please send me the Blackberry Z10/Q10 imei you have to test service.

Chezral
    01-03-16 06:27 AM
69 123