Got my z10 yesterday and I'm impressed I never thought much of blackberry but this is a extremely good phone however it's locked to EE and I would like to use it on 3 can someone here do it or can someone recommend a good place to get it done I am from the UK and it's a UK device if that makes any difference

Thanks for any help

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 11:11 AM
    Got my z10 yesterday and I'm impressed I never thought much of blackberry but this is a extremely good phone however it's locked to EE and I would like to use it on 3 can someone here do it or can someone recommend a good place to get it done I am from the UK and it's a UK device if that makes any difference

Thanks for any help

Posted via CB10
    I've only ever used freemyblackberry.com for all of my BlackBerry devices. They're fast and don't just supply the code but also full instructions and support. They're not the cheapest but also not the most expensive and I've found them completely reliable.
    05-19-14 11:21 AM
    Oh! Welcome to CrackBerry and keep enjoying that Z10 of yours!
    05-19-14 11:25 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. Both HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World's Cellular Repair Center and Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking have offered rapid and reliable unlocking services for me and my family. Both are recommended.
    05-19-14 05:38 PM
    Thanks for your help however I am from the UK and am on EE a UK network and all these sites are American? Would it still work? Sorry new to the blackberry unlocking well just blackberry scene so I have no clue to be honest
    Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 06:17 PM
    Thanks for your help however I am from the UK and am on EE a UK network and all these sites are American? Would it still work? Sorry new to the blackberry unlocking well just blackberry scene so I have no clue to be honest
    Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    Far as I can tell they should work. The site will tell you if not.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    05-19-14 08:29 PM
    Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    freemyblackberry.com works by model number rather than carrier or country so they would be able to help you for sure. I would imagine the same can be said for the other services but you'd have to check with them to make sure.

If they can't deal with your phone for what ever reason FMB will tell you ahead of time before you purchase their services.
    05-19-14 08:52 PM