I PUT A PASSWORD ON IT AND I CANT UNLOCK IT ANY WAY TO BYPASS IT....
    what can i do to get back into my phone and use it again 8310 ..
    07-06-09 06:03 PM
    Is It Your Phone?
    07-06-09 06:07 PM
    no my brothers...........
    07-06-09 06:08 PM
    Enter the password in incorrectly 10 times and the phone will wipe all the data.

There's no way around it other than entering the CORRECT password.

Be sure that you aren't entering letters where you initially entered numbers or vice versa.

Otherwise, prepare to get your behind kicked by your brother. And deservedly so, it would seem.
    07-06-09 07:21 PM
    Enter the password in incorrectly 10 times and the phone will wipe all the data.

There's no way around it other than entering the CORRECT password.

Be sure that you aren't entering letters where you initially entered numbers or vice versa.

Otherwise, prepare to get your behind kicked by your brother. And deservedly so, it would seem.
    Even after it wipes the device it will still require you to enter the password to unlock the device, if I remember correctly.

I would say if you can't get the password to work, get ready for a much deserved *** kicking.
    07-06-09 07:31 PM
    Even after it wipes the device it will still require you to enter the password to unlock the device, if I remember correctly.

I would say if you can't get the password to work, get ready for a much deserved *** kicking.
    Yep thats what I remember too. It's a GSM phone and it's "his brothers" that he put a password on and can remember it....hmmmm.... why cant he ask his brother ???? How has his brother been using the phone.???
    Or is it a phone the OP just "found".
    07-07-09 09:12 AM
    what can i do to get back into my phone and use it again 8310 ..
    haha the OP states that its his phone and he wants to use it again.

then they ask him whos phone it is and he writes that its his brothers. hahaha
    07-07-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD