I'm getting feedback,related to unlocking problems maybe due to I' have it activated on a prepaid number.so At&T knows this and I think they aren't able to unlock it if it's on a prepaid different number and service? I have the right unlock code associated with the phone. I'm wondering should I let the phone go dormant then try again entering the code since there won't be a prepaid account attached to it.It's presently on a AT&t Mvno. Do you know what an mvno means? You have to in order to answer properly.If I buy a Tmobile sim which is coming and use it in another phone,perhaps then and only then the z10 unlock code will finally work? Feedback appreciated.I don't want to see a lot of lazy readers holding back on knowledge that could help someone!Share what you know if it helps the community.
    06-09-15 06:03 PM
    You haven't said exactly what your problem is. If you have the unlocking code for your particular phone and know what to do with it, the rest shouldn't be too difficult.

No I didn't know what MVNO was until I Googled it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile...twork_operator
    06-09-15 07:51 PM
    The IMEI number 352922051280401 you entered does not match a device compatible with the AT&T network. That's their answer,but in the previous response from them and the exact IMEI I got this response....T.hank you for contacting AT&T about unlocking your mobile device.
    Congratulations! Here are your unlock instructions:
    Your unlock code is: 5335711240304741
    1. Open the Settings application on the device.
    2. Select Security and Privacy.
    3. Select SIM Card.
    4. A list will be displayed showing Phone Network Lock.
    5.Clicking an item in this list will prompt for the respective MEP unlock code.
    Note: You are allowed ten attempts to unlock before your device permanently locks to the AT&T network. You will NOT be notified when an incorrect unlock code is entered.
    So first they approve and I use 7 attempts so I recheck and then they say it's not an At T compatible device.I'm guessing having it active on a non att account isn't helping me.IDK. And they ask me why I drink.
    06-09-15 08:23 PM
    I'm not familiar with AT&T unlocking procedures, but when I was unlocking a BB10 device for for the first time, the IMEI number I got from my phone was 15 digits long like yours, but when I entered it online I got an error because only the first 13 digits were needed.

I'm also wondering if the instructions you're getting from AT&T are for an older BBOS device since they refer to the MEP code. There was no mention of MEP codes in the instructions for unlocking my BB10 phones.
    06-09-15 11:38 PM
    I'm going to stick a T-Mobile sim in there and see what happens. Supposedly the advice is to put a different sim in and it ought to ask for the code at boot up. Running out of ideas. My sim arrives tomorrow.looks like I'll be using an old old phone if it won't work in my z10. Oh well,what the hell I always say.
    06-10-15 05:30 PM
    Can you only get the unlocking code direct from AT&T?
    06-10-15 06:28 PM
    It's available from multiple sources,I got it from an unlock code service and from AT&T.
    06-10-15 06:56 PM