Hello! I have a problem connecting to my home network over the wifi, whenever I try to connect, bold says: Failed to associate with the network. This problem occured when I unlocked the device from t-mobile, using mfi loader. plus when I connect my bold to a computer, it doesn`t ask me wether I`d like to use mass storage option or anything like that, it just turns the clock on, regardless the fact that I actually set it up in the settings to ASK ME what to to when connected.....wifi can find my network, but NOT CONNECTING, I tried to reinstall the whole OS using mfi and unbranded it, still the same problem. I can install OS and sync but I cannot import itunes.... ((( please help me! (((((
    03-20-09 02:33 AM
    Not sure if ur going to get any help since you used "unauthorized" software from RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 02:30 AM
    Well, I justl got it all to work perfectly, but thanks for the info, I thought that this was a CRACKBERRY site.
    03-22-09 04:05 AM
    Hello

I would like to know how you got the WIFI to work, I am haveing the same probelm and can't seem to find out why. I have tryed everything updated my OS and still nothing.

How did you get it to work.

Thanks
    Joe
    03-22-09 08:28 AM
    Well, I justl got it all to work perfectly, but thanks for the info, I thought that this was a CRACKBERRY site.
    Crackberry as in crack, like the drug, since BBs are so addicting. Not crack as in hack.

Chris
    03-22-09 09:46 AM
    Oh, o.k. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am a newbie and was a little edgy when I bought the thing, cracked it, and like no wifi, which was one of the main reasons to get it in the first place.
    03-23-09 10:24 AM
    I installed the latest OS, found the link on this site, you can recognize it by country where it`s made (Slovenia) but still, having problems with the syncing, when I plug it in the comp. it does not appear as two removable devices on the computer, I set it up to activate mass storage, still nothing, and mediasync is pretty out of order too.
    03-23-09 10:32 AM
    well, if anyone wants to know I got it all to work!!! alllll! ))
    04-10-09 03:50 AM
    well, if anyone wants to know I got it all to work!!! alllll! ))
    hi, how did you get the wifi problem to work?
    04-17-09 11:42 PM
    I just don't understand why folks are unwilling to spend $10 to $30 to get an unlock code and would rather risk bricking a $300 to $500 phone with a bootleg piece of software.
    04-18-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD