So-what are the advantages to unlocking a Torch? I've been tangling with AT&T trying to get my code, and got lost in the fight! What features are available once it's unlocked? I'd really love to hear from folks, so pleas let me know! Thanks!
    11-10-10 06:21 PM
    Only thing you get by unlocking any BlackBerry is the ability to use phone with any other gsm carrier worldwide.
    11-10-10 06:57 PM
    The only advantage of unlocking it is you can eventually sell the phone for a higher price. As well you can use it on almost any GSM provider network with their SIM card
    11-10-10 06:58 PM
    So-what are the advantages to unlocking a Torch? I've been tangling with AT&T trying to get my code, and got lost in the fight! What features are available once it's unlocked? I'd really love to hear from folks, so pleas let me know! Thanks!
    As mentioned above it will enable you to use it with other SIM cards when traveling or if you decide to change providers.

We can help you unlock it.
    11-11-10 12:06 AM
    You don't unlock any features. It is so you can move your device to any GSm carrier.
    11-11-10 12:44 AM
    Thank you everyone for responding!
    11-11-10 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD