Can you guys refer a service that has succcessfully unlocked a Blackberry Classic from AT&T.

I tried a service the other day, and they weren't able to unlock (48 hours).

Thanks!
    Last edited by steinercat; 03-01-15 at 04:23 PM.
    03-01-15 02:58 PM
    Can you guys refer a service that has succcessfully unlocked a Blackberry Classic from AT&T.

Thanks!
    Did you buy the phone on contract? If not (i.e. you paid full price for it,) ask AT&T to unlock it--they're supposed to give you the code for free, as per the rules here: att.com/deviceunlock
    03-01-15 04:31 PM
    It's a business account phone. Still have 5 months to finish 2-year term. Unfortunately, travelling end of this week, so I need to get it unlocked ASAP.
    03-01-15 04:46 PM
    It's a business account phone. Still have 5 months to finish 2-year term. Unfortunately, travelling end of this week, so I need to get it unlocked ASAP.
    So an online request is not the way to go. Have you tried calling them and telling them you need to have it unlocked for international traveling? If you do it first thing Monday, at least you'll have an answer as to if they're going to do it or not. Worst case, you'll have to look for a private unlocker, which you're doing anyways.
    03-01-15 05:01 PM
    Hey steinercat,

Just saw your post,

We can and have been unlocking AT&T classic's and passports since release,

It is absolutely possible to unlock

Thanks!
    03-07-15 02:53 AM