I'm considering purchasing an unlocked storm, i have t-mobile. Is there any good/cheap sites where I can buy one thats ALREADY unlocked? Thanks in advanced.
    02-11-10 11:33 PM
    craigslist. and verizon unlocks them for free! so find a seller that unlocked it
    02-11-10 11:35 PM
    what a troll unlocker! its free!!
    02-11-10 11:45 PM
    what a troll unlocker! its free!!
    He's good at that. LOL

Verizon will unlock them for free if you fall within their guidelines. If you are purchasing it from a Verizon customer have them unlock it for you. Unlocked devices yield a higher resale value so a locked one that you still unlock yourself may be the cheaper route. Remember to do some price comparison shopping to make the best decision.
    02-12-10 12:35 AM
    Keep an eye on CB marketplace as well, a couple have sold for $250-$300 in the last couple weeks, almost grabbed one myself
    02-12-10 12:38 AM
    Just make sure you're doing your research and the seller has either a lot of posts or good feedback. Also, the cheapest way to go about it is to buy it locked and then get it unlocked (usually).
    02-12-10 08:32 AM
    I'm considering purchasing an unlocked storm, i have t-mobile. Is there any good/cheap sites where I can buy one thats ALREADY unlocked? Thanks in advanced.
    Would try Craigslist, or Ebay with a seller that has good feedback.
    02-12-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD