Well, I have a cell phone shop for about 5 years now. I have been selling cell phones, unlock codes and so on for a while now. I just buy them on ebay and give them to the client. HOWEVER, my competence recently started unlocking blackberries INSTANTLY. And he doesn't even need the phone, so isn't by a dongle though. People just give them their imei and he gives the unlock code within 2 minutes. And I cant let the competence win.

So I'm looking for a software that can do that. I wont pm anyone, YOU PM ME with the price, no offers.

If I get it for a lower price than expected I will unlock free 150 blackberries here. Hopefully I will get one.

I will buy it from someone with the following requirements balanced:
    Trustable member or from trustable site
    Cheap
    Updates

Thanks
    12-27-10 05:20 PM
    We can help you get started, email us for more info...we have different reseller programs or can guide you in which equipment to buy.
    12-28-10 12:07 AM
    we also have great sources. email if interested. good luck
    12-28-10 12:33 PM
    If you guys have reseller programs.., What is the price per code?? How will you manage the post sale issues??
    12-30-10 03:04 AM
    We also offer great wholesale prices ...
    12-30-10 11:00 AM
    If you guys have reseller programs.., What is the price per code?? How will you manage the post sale issues??
    We have different programs. Please send us an email at sales@cellunlock.net for more info.
    12-30-10 11:01 AM
    We are in the same page than "mudiw" we own a computer / phone shop in miami.
    please get back to us with the pricing.
    Martin
    08-06-11 04:19 PM
    if u wanna help a brother out i need an unlock code for my BB Storm. going to Ibiza Spain to party / work and between paying for my airfare, apartmen, and the girl friends air fare, and buying her an unlocked blackberry tour im tapped out. willing to give a free t-shirt signed by dj's like Armin Van Buuren, Sander Van Doorn, Paul Van Dyke ect to whoever can give me an unlock code. (a pacha t-shirt costs 30 euro + sigs = fair trade imo).
    08-07-11 03:44 AM
    We are in the same page than "mudiw" we own a computer / phone shop in miami.
    please get back to us with the pricing.
    Martin
    We offer wholesale prices with pc/android/bb unlock apps... PM us for more details.
    08-07-11 09:35 PM
    if u wanna help a brother out i need an unlock code for my BB Storm. going to Ibiza Spain to party / work and between paying for my airfare, apartmen, and the girl friends air fare, and buying her an unlocked blackberry tour im tapped out. willing to give a free t-shirt signed by dj's like Armin Van Buuren, Sander Van Doorn, Paul Van Dyke ect to whoever can give me an unlock code. (a pacha t-shirt costs 30 euro + sigs = fair trade imo).
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    08-07-11 09:48 PM
    We can also help unlock your BlackBerry
    08-07-11 10:16 PM
    We can sell you the unlocker(code generator) for $199.00
    With it you can unlock unlimited BB with IMEI Instantly and also start your code business. PM us.
    08-08-11 12:41 AM
    A bit off topic..Thanks.
    08-08-11 09:08 AM
    Yes it is ,.,, We have already unlocked a couple these devices.
    08-08-11 09:36 AM
    Yes it is ,.,, We have already unlocked a couple these devices.
    Great.. waiting for these new ones out now.
    08-08-11 10:19 AM
    We can sell you the unlocker(code generator) for $199.00
    With it you can unlock unlimited BB with IMEI Instantly and also start your code business. PM us.
    hi is this offer still available?
    10-14-11 11:40 AM
    You can contact us we will provide you code at either low price or free.
    10-15-11 11:25 AM
    PM us for info
    10-15-11 11:25 PM
    We have a great deal of experience in this kind of work. Contact us and we will guide you through it
    11-12-11 06:49 PM
    I recently opened a small accesories store here in Grand Cayman and would like to expand into providing unlocking services for blackberry. i have one small problem.....I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START!!

Can someone offer me step by step advice on what, how, who, and where please? Thanks <3
    04-04-12 11:31 AM
    I recently opened a small accesories store here in Grand Cayman and would like to expand into providing unlocking services for blackberry. i have one small problem.....I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START!!

Can someone offer me step by step advice on what, how, who, and where please? Thanks <3
    Please contact to me: Luckyman6886@yahoo.com

You have unlocking services for blackberry best price ( lowets price) and 1 minute you have code unlock
    04-06-12 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD