How hard and what would i need to unlock a bb 9700 thats locked to 3 - UK to be usable on o2-uk or just fully unlocked?

thanks
    12-03-10 06:43 AM
    Just an IMEI # and some device info would be sufficient ... Plenty of unlocking services here to unlock your device.
    12-03-10 11:47 AM
    How hard and what would i need to unlock a bb 9700 thats locked to 3 - UK to be usable on o2-uk or just fully unlocked?

thanks
    If you need help unlocking we'd love to help! lots of great unlockers online here. If you have any questions check Signature or PM us. thank you!
    12-03-10 03:53 PM
    All you need to do is submit your order on any of our sites and we can process an unlock code for you within minutes. The process is very straightforward and just involves you entering the code into your phone

Let us know if you have any other questions
    12-04-10 10:55 AM
    If you need help unlocking we'd love to help! lots of great unlockers online here. If you have any questions check Signature or PM us. thank you!
    do you guys do a 24 hour service, because in form the UK
    12-04-10 06:32 PM
    Hi,
    I'm from UK too. I can recommend Unlockthatphone.com. I've place an order during the day and they send me code within 10 minutes on my email. I've paid just few pounds, great and fast service.
    12-04-10 08:18 PM

thanks
    Easy just make the purchase and we will get you unlocked within minutes
    12-04-10 09:26 PM
    Is there a way of doing it at home? By yourself?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 02:56 AM
    No. There isn't.
    12-05-10 07:12 AM
    Hi,
    I'm from UK too. I can recommend Unlockthatphone.com. I've place an order during the day and they send me code within 10 minutes on my email. I've paid just few pounds, great and fast service.
    thank you!
    12-05-10 12:17 PM
    Is there a way of doing it at home? By yourself?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

If you still need help unlocking we'll be in the next 12 or so hours of course there are other great unlockers on the forum as well!

We will send you the code through email so you can enter it yourself at home. easy 3-4 steps to unlock
    12-05-10 12:18 PM
    do you guys do a 24 hour service, because in form the UK
    We have a 24hr server if you choose the Instant Unlock Option.
    12-05-10 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD