I got an email from a local person that does unlock codes, the problem is there's 7 different codes for different things such as MEP2Subset, MEP4Corp, NewSecurity.

The phone is locked to Virgin and he told me to try the SIM code, but that failed. I read something about the 9300 being MEP4, but which one do I use, does anyone know?
    01-26-11 06:29 PM
    each blackberry has a different unlock code, to find out your UNIQUE unlock code you have to give your IMEI, carrier, and blackberry model to a person that does the unlocks, then you will receive a MEP2 code which is what you will input in the blackberry.
    01-26-11 09:55 PM
    I got my code from freemyblackberry.com, didnt expect it to work but it did, came with full instructions and was free (Im not affiliated, just happy!)
    02-12-11 10:41 AM
    wow im actually impressed, just tried it myself on my new bb 9700 and received the code after a few hours.
    02-14-11 04:55 PM
    I got an email from a local person that does unlock codes, the problem is there's 7 different codes for different things such as MEP2Subset, MEP4Corp, NewSecurity.

The phone is locked to Virgin and he told me to try the SIM code, but that failed. I read something about the 9300 being MEP4, but which one do I use, does anyone know?
    mep2 is the network code and mep4 is the service provider code. Virgin Mobile Canada is locked with both. I don't understand why there is 7 of them. There should be only 2.
    02-14-11 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD