im sure this has already been coveresed somewhere but i couldnt find it on here, i tried to google it and i just got 50 pages on instructions to unlock it.. but what is the purpose of this?
    09-27-08 04:32 AM
    It is to use on different GSM providers, or when traveling to different coountries. Nothing special.
    09-27-08 04:36 AM
    so if i were to go back into the army again and by chance i would get deployed again then it would be a good thing? well whut about sim cards? could i still use my card or would i have to buy a new service plan and crap on a new network?
    09-27-08 04:40 AM
    so if i were to go back into the army again and by chance i would get deployed again then it would be a good thing? well whut about sim cards? could i still use my card or would i have to buy a new service plan and crap on a new network?
    If you were deployed you could still keep your service provider but it would be rather expensive using international data and calling. It would be cheaper to buy a new plan where you are deploted and use it there.
    09-27-08 04:43 AM
    im sure this has already been coveresed somewhere but i couldnt find it on here, i tried to google it and i just got 50 pages on instructions to unlock it.. but what is the purpose of this?
    Reason 1: Allows you to use the phone on another carrier, using any GSM carriers SIM card.

Reason 2: Allows you to use prepaid SIM cards when traveling out of country, on any GSM network in another country.

Reason 3: Allows you to sell the phone much easier, if it can be used on more than one GSM network.

So if you never plan to leave the carrier you are with now, never plan to take you phone with you out of the country and never plan to sell your phone, then there would never really be a reason to unlock your phone.

There may be other reasons, but those are the top three that come to mind (at 2:45am)
    09-27-08 04:44 AM
    blegh... oh well.. guess im not unlocking my phone anytime soon haha.. thanks for the help.. and nice g35.. minus the 2 ft tall spoiler
    09-27-08 04:44 AM
    blegh... oh well.. guess im not unlocking my phone anytime soon haha.. thanks for the help.. and nice g35.. minus the 2 ft tall spoiler
    This is an actual racecar (rolex cup) not street legal and very fast, but thanks. Oh yeah you can call T-Mo and they will provide you the unlock code for free as long as you a customer in good standing and have been a customer for 30 days.
    09-27-08 04:48 AM
    This is an actual racecar (rolex cup) not street legal and very fast, but thanks. Oh yeah you can call T-Mo and they will provide you the unlock code for free as long as you a customer in good standing and have been a customer for 30 days.
    race car or not... spoiler is gay.. but ive been with them for couple years now but im not leaving anytime soon so i dont care anymore lol.. thanks though
    09-27-08 05:07 AM
    race car or not... spoiler is gay.. but ive been with them for couple years now but im not leaving anytime soon so i dont care anymore lol.. thanks though
    No reason to act like that I was just letting you know it was for preformance not looks. Thanks and have a great day
    09-27-08 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD