Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has had trouble getting an unlock code from a warranty replacement locked phone, send directly to Wind by Blackberry? This new phone has a PRD that is different and starts with RDV-52807-013. I've tried 4 different unlock services, and all have not been able to find it.

Backstory:

I bought my phone via Wind in March. I got it unlocked by Wind this summer. In Oct I had to leave Wind, when I moved to an area, not serviced. A few weeks after that, the phone died, and I had to take it to Wind for warranty repair. The repair place couldn't fix it, and Blackberry sent a new locked phone back to the Wind store for me.

I have tried calling Wind, but they are being hard to deal with, as I am no longer a customer. They said someone will call me from the back office, but could take up to 5 days. Frustrating since I sent in an unlocked phone (unlock code was provided thru Wind), and got a locked one back, and been a week without a fully working phone as a result. Seems like the code has to be gotten direct through Blackberry, but there seems to be no way to do this, but pray that someone at Wind will call back and actually seek it from them.

Anyway just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue with a replacement phone, sent direct from Blackberry, but locked. And if they were ever able to find a service that could actually provide a working code?

Thanks!
    11-18-13 01:40 AM
    Quick update: I finally had a company able to find the code! On the 5th company. QuickphoneUnlock.com got me the code!

Even though the others didn't get the code, they were fast to reply and send the refund, so I appreciate it. That includes BerryReviews, MTLUnlocks and Freemyblackberry.
    11-18-13 01:13 PM