Ok peeps I am a complete noob when it comes to unlocking blackberrys I have a T mobile 8530 curve that i want to unlock to be able to use for AT&T and a Verizon storm (not sure the model my brother in law has it ill update later) which I also want to unlock with AT&T. Can you guys help make this happen where do I get the codes, I've done research and I know some people here offer codes. Others say call Verizon they'll give you the code for free. But I dont have an account with them...so thanks in advance if you guys can PM me that would be easier
    05-18-10 06:23 AM
    Ok peeps I am a complete noob when it comes to unlocking blackberrys I have a T mobile 8530 curve that i want to unlock to be able to use for AT&T and a Verizon storm (not sure the model my brother in law has it ill update later) which I also want to unlock with AT&T. Can you guys help make this happen where do I get the codes, I've done research and I know some people here offer codes. Others say call Verizon they'll give you the code for free. But I dont have an account with them...so thanks in advance if you guys can PM me that would be easier
    We can help you unlock your phones. You can try calling the providers but usually if you don't have an account with them, they will not release the codes but it never hurts to try.

If not, any of us reliable unlockers here can get you the codes for a minimal fee. We usually email the unlock codes within a couple of minutes.
    05-18-10 12:41 PM
    We can definitely unlock it for you. Let us know what happens.
    05-18-10 09:12 PM
    We have a promotion to unlock 2 phones and the 3rd is free!

There are a number of us unlockers with great feedback that can help you unlock your phones
    05-19-10 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD