If any one can help me out it would be so very appreciated. Allow me to briefly set the scene to bring you up to speed. I have been a long time customer of Verizon and up to this point have had no complaints. A friend of mine, a blackberry owner, was always showing me this and that on his blackberry causing me to rush to Verizon to not only be a blackberry owner, but a storm owner. Verizon tells me that it would be no problem to switch over my service to the storm. The upgrade was to be free along with unlimited Internet, text, calls, etc for X amount of dollars. Upon receiving my bill I was smacked in the face with a astonishing amount owed. Without getting into all the details, let's just say Verizon is not a stand up company. What I'm asking is does any one know how to unlock my storm so as to hook up to a better company? I LOVE the storm and do not want another phone but Verizon has really stuck it to me. Please Help if you can. Thank You
    07-10-09 03:13 AM
    You can ask Verizon to give you the unlock code but they most likely won't give it to you if you haven't paid the bill

A friend of mine just got an unlock code for his Storm at horizonwirelessonline.net and now uses his Storm on T-Mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 10:46 AM
    You can ask Verizon to give you the unlock code but they most likely won't give it to you if you haven't paid the bill

A friend of mine just got an unlock code for his Storm at horizonwirelessonline.net and now uses his Storm on T-Mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    what forever said ^^^^

@forever: congrats on 5k posts
    07-10-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD