Will a Vodafone UK (for instance) SIM-locked BB Storm 2 (9520) work with a Vodafone SIM card from another european country?

If not, if one unlocks the phone, will it work without any problems? Will every function be available, with no glitches of any kind, etc?

Thanks in advance!
    11-16-09 05:52 PM
    Will a Vodafone UK (for instance) SIM-locked BB Storm 2 (9520) work with a Vodafone SIM card from another european country?

If not, if one unlocks the phone, will it work without any problems? Will every function be available, with no glitches of any kind, etc?

Thanks in advance!
    Don't know if Vodaphone locks their device or not. An unlocked phone will work just fine.. no glitches on other SIMS. Used my 9530 wit a UK SIM after I had it unlocked. No problems.
    11-16-09 06:13 PM
    Thanks for your answer. =)
    I'd read a few alarming posts about unlocked phones here at CrackBerry, so I was a bit concerned...
    The unlocking process consists only of introducing a code, there's no disassembling of the phone or other meddlings of the sort, right?
    11-16-09 07:40 PM
    Thanks for your answer. =)
    I'd read a few alarming posts about unlocked phones here at CrackBerry, so I was a bit concerned...
    The unlocking process only consists on introducing a code, there's no disassembling of the phone or other meddlings of the sort, right?
    Yes its just a code, vodafone may request it for you, i am going to try in the next few days.
    11-16-09 07:41 PM
    Yes its just a code, vodafone may request it for you, i am going to try in the next few days.
    Could you please let me know if they give you the code?
    And, by the way, where are you from?
    11-16-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD