Ok so I've just bought my first Blackberry from Ebay today but its locked to vodafone and im on 02.

Now i have put a slight amount of research in, i know that i need the NUC code from vodafone but ive previously been a customer of theirs till i found a better deal, where i was a member for longer than 12 months, does this mean i can get the code for free? Or will i have to pay for the unlock?
    07-25-10 12:56 PM
    If you aren't currently a customer and you didn't originally purchase the phone from Vodafone, you are probably out of luck. We can get you a code instantly and for cheap if you would be interested. Just let me know!
    07-25-10 06:38 PM
    Ok so I've just bought my first Blackberry from Ebay today but its locked to vodafone and im on 02.

Now i have put a slight amount of research in, i know that i need the NUC code from vodafone but ive previously been a customer of theirs till i found a better deal, where i was a member for longer than 12 months, does this mean i can get the code for free? Or will i have to pay for the unlock?
    You can always try them first if not you can buy it from any of the reputable unlockers on here.
    07-26-10 11:40 AM
    Thanks for the response, I'm going to call them tomorrow and try but if not I'm going to have a look at both of your deals
    07-26-10 01:00 PM
    Thanks for the response, I'm going to call them tomorrow and try but if not I'm going to have a look at both of your deals
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock it. Let us know if you need help.
    07-27-10 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD