hii im new to this site soo go easy on me, if i have post this on the wrong section

just wanted to find out, is that i am thinking of getting a Blackberry Storm, which is locked on the Vodafone network, i am on T-Mobile myself and thinking of getting the storm unlocked when i get it.

ive read that, i wont be able to use the internet and download apps etc as i am on t-mobile and not on vodafone network,

can someone tell me if this is true and is there any way to get around this? if not its not really worth me getting the storm if im not able to use its fully functions.

thanks for all the replies in advance
    04-20-09 04:18 PM
    hii im new to this site soo go easy on me, if i have post this on the wrong section

just wanted to find out, is that i am thinking of getting a Blackberry Storm, which is locked on the Vodafone network, i am on T-Mobile myself and thinking of getting the storm unlocked when i get it.

ive read that, i wont be able to use the internet and download apps etc as i am on t-mobile and not on vodafone network,

can someone tell me if this is true and is there any way to get around this? if not its not really worth me getting the storm if im not able to use its fully functions.

thanks for all the replies in advance

FYI

I bought a UK Vodaphone Storm 1 month ago. Had it unlocked off the web in under 15 mins of powering it up. Using Orange work sim in it and it works just fine. To use the BB you will need BB data services and to get most out of it ull need a 3G data package. Dont know if Tmobile offer this??
    04-20-09 05:35 PM
    thanks for the reply mate, im not sure if its got the date package, i do have web and walk with my t mobile contract, did you get your service books from orange by ringing them up? and where did u get your storm unlocked?
    04-20-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD