Please I need help to unlock my bb bold 9700 vodafone...I have had this phone for almost 6months and I haven't been able to unlock it due to the very cost of unlocking blackberry phones in my country Ghana... Can any one please offer me a free unlock code?
    Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 02:53 PM
    You can try calling your carrier and asking for it. Or entering a free contest in the other unlocking forum. Most the unlocker's online here accept paypal or credit card and the prices are great. if you need help check out our signature.
    04-06-11 05:52 PM
    Please I need help to unlock my bb bold 9700 vodafone...I have had this phone for almost 6months and I haven't been able to unlock it due to the very cost of unlocking blackberry phones in my country Ghana... Can any one please offer me a free unlock code?
    Thank you

Ever get your issue resolved?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    04-07-11 05:24 PM
    If you have the Unlocking code for your BlackBerry bold 9700 here is the
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 Unlocking Instructions.

You can use it with the unlocking code to unlock your blackberry.
    If you need a code many of services available online.. all you need to to is look around.
    04-08-11 10:35 PM
    Let us know if you still need your phone unlocked. If you have a credit card or debit card you can pay through Paypal.com, otherwise we also accept Email Money Transfer or Western Union
    04-09-11 01:55 PM
    Hi!
    Unlocking a blackberry phone is pretty cheap.
    You can go to our website to get your unlock code, and if you have any questions please e-mail us at sales@networkunlocker.com
    Cheers!
    04-09-11 02:06 PM
    Thank you

Hope you were able to figure out a way to get your phone unlocked!
    04-13-11 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD