i unlocked my verizon tour for at&t, i got everything working, all my calls, my bbm, my emails working...i have everything working but my internet, i sent my service books in and no help, called att and no help....can somebody help a brother out please? i need my internet lol
    11-01-09 06:04 PM
    Have you registered your HRT? Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Register now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 06:08 PM
    yeah ive done that, i cant find the browser icon or anything nor will it let me sign on AIM.........but everything else works bbm and email and all but the net
    11-01-09 06:11 PM
    Have you gone into browser under options and see what options you have?

11-01-09 08:44 PM
    i unlocked my verizon tour for at&t, i got everything working, all my calls, my bbm, my emails working...i have everything working but my internet, i sent my service books in and no help, called att and no help....can somebody help a brother out please? i need my internet lol
    Did you try logging in AT&T's BIS site and sending the service books from there?
    11-01-09 11:07 PM
    im having the same problem dont know what to do. anyone that knows please help !
    11-02-09 08:19 AM
    im having the same problem dont know what to do. anyone that knows please help !
    What exactly is happening?
    11-02-09 09:46 AM
    you need to add at&t's internet settings. to do that call at&t tech support & add the configurations in your settings. one of them is called "att ics" i forgot the other. that should give you something. i had the same issue when unlocking an at&t phone for t-mo & after a couple weeks i finally figured it out. also try calling tech support with rim. they'll help you through the steps after you get at&t's settings.
    11-03-09 01:32 PM
    Has anyone received these settings? If so, where and how do you configure them?
    11-03-09 04:18 PM
    Tried going through these instructions? Says Storm but works for Tour too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/
    11-03-09 05:27 PM
    i called AT&T they tried pushin the browser and internet to the phone but it didnt work, its a verizon tour unlocked and hooked up to AT&T......the bbm works texts, pictures messages, everything but the internet...i dont even have the browser icon, i dont know what to dooo lol =(
    11-05-09 01:06 AM
    Need to restore service books from a att customer with a bb.
    11-05-09 10:53 PM
    how do i restore service books from a att customer with a bb ?
    11-06-09 09:51 PM
    Using the dm. Restore advanced then select the service books

11-06-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD