I know there are probably thread after thread on this...but I'm too lazy (and tired today) to search through all of them...ok? Please help a brother out, willya?

I may have a too-cheap deal on a Verizon-branded Storm from a local Craigslist seller...and might pick it up tomorrow for a backup/weekend/fun phone. How much of a hassle is it getting it unlocked, so I can use it easily on AT&T...and getting it set up with the AT&T SMS/MMS settings? Is there any issue I need to know about before I invest my money? What is the best OS build so far?

Thanks, guys...I really appreciate it.
    05-30-09 03:41 PM
    Your attitude is pathetic. This is why half of the world hates Americans. You sit around on your fat a*s all day because you're "too lazy" to be productive and you expect other people to just hand sh*t to you? Grow the f*ck up and stop feeling entitled to everything.

What's even more pathetic is that you claim to be too lazy to type in a few key words and hit the search button. It requires almost no physical effort. Your attitude sickens me.

You're also probably the a*shole who drives in the emergency lane when there's traffic because you're special so you're allowed to do it.
    Last edited by blueskyjunkie; 05-30-09 at 04:30 PM.
    05-30-09 04:22 PM
    In the time it took you to type that, you could have done a search. Try searching and if you are not successful, then repost here and I will be happy to help, but right now I am too tired to search for you and then post a link.
    05-30-09 04:32 PM
    Easy to unlock and easy to setup. Do a forum search for the "how to's" I could guide you through it but I'm too lazy too. LMAO it looks like we may have an abundance of the lazies in this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 05:56 PM
    Your attitude is pathetic. This is why half of the world hates Americans. You sit around on your fat a*s all day because you're "too lazy" to be productive and you expect other people to just hand sh*t to you? Grow the f*ck up and stop feeling entitled to everything.

What's even more pathetic is that you claim to be too lazy to type in a few key words and hit the search button. It requires almost no physical effort. Your attitude sickens me.

You're also probably the a*shole who drives in the emergency lane when there's traffic because you're special so you're allowed to do it.
    You know, in the time it took your arrogant self to type that...you could have very simply answered my questions. I don't feel entitled to anything, just asked a few questions...and get flamed by a chump like you. If you didn't want to share...simply insult, why did you post in the first place?

At least most of us "pathetic" Americans that you and the rest of the world hate so much can complete even a small paragraph without having to resort to profanity. I guess you hate Americans because we tend to have a little better grasp on the English language too, huh?
    05-30-09 09:17 PM
    You know, in the time it took your arrogant self to type that...you could have very simply answered my questions. I don't feel entitled to anything, just asked a few questions...and get flamed by a chump like you. If you didn't want to share...simply insult, why did you post in the first place?

At least most of us "pathetic" Americans that you and the rest of the world hate so much can complete even a small paragraph without having to resort to profanity. I guess you hate Americans because we tend to have a little better grasp on the English language too, huh?
    Did you ever do a search or find the answers to your questions?

Also, before you pay for that Storm, you should get the MEID number and check with Verizon to be sure it is not stolen or lost, because if it is, you will not be able to activate it.
    Last edited by DJM1947; 05-30-09 at 10:52 PM.
    05-30-09 10:49 PM

Nowhere in my post did I say that I hated Americans. I'm American. I love America. I love 99% of the people here. However, people like yourself irritate me to no end. Why should other people have to do all your work for you simply because you're "too lazy?"

In the time it took you to write your original post and this response to my post, you could have easily searched for and found your answer. So why did YOU post at all?

Maybe I assumed too much about your character from your original post and you don't feel entitled to everything; however, starting off a question by telling everyone that you're too lazy to find answers yourself so you just want them to do the work for you is not the best way to get the answers you seek.

I'm sorry I was a bit harsh, but my advice for demonstrating at least SOME effort before expecting everyone else to hand stuff to you on a silver platter still stands.
    05-30-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD