I am thinking of buying a 9530(verizon) off a friend who just got new phone from verizon. I currently use centennial if I buy this phone will I be able to switch the SIM cards and be good? I have read some other threads about getting phones unlocked, but i never read anything about a verizon phone being used on centennial network. I just want to make sure this is compatible before I spend $50. Any and all comnments will be appreciated. Thank you
    01-19-10 08:23 PM
    I am thinking of buying a 9530(verizon) off a friend who just got new phone from verizon. I currently use centennial if I buy this phone will I be able to switch the SIM cards and be good? I have read some other threads about getting phones unlocked, but i never read anything about a verizon phone being used on centennial network. I just want to make sure this is compatible before I spend $50. Any and all comnments will be appreciated. Thank you
    Hi
    Yes if you have a Centennial SIM card, you will be able to use it with the Storm because it's quad-band.
    01-19-10 08:43 PM
    Didn't we confirm it on another thread? LOL
    01-19-10 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD