I'm trying to find my phone's MEP code to get an unlock code, but when i go into the Engineering Screen -> OS Engineering Screens -> Device Info and look for it, it's not in there. When i scroll down, underneath SW Parts List, i can keep scrolling, but there is just a bunch of blank white space where the MEP and other numbers would be.

Any idea?
    01-05-12 11:22 PM
    They do not show mep on OS7 devices. We also do not need a mep name to calculate. You can order a code via imei, carrier and model #.
    Last edited by freethisberrydotcom; 01-06-12 at 08:45 AM.
    01-05-12 11:25 PM
    Hey hoopitz,

You can order the unlock code from us with just the phones model, IMEI# and network its locked to.

We dont need to know the MEP

Use coupon code crackberry for 40% OFF.

Let me know if you have any questions at all

I'm trying to find my phone's MEP code to get an unlock code, but when i go into the Engineering Screen -> OS Engineering Screens -> Device Info and look for it, it's not in there. When i scroll down, underneath SW Parts List, i can keep scrolling, but there is just a bunch of blank white space where the MEP and other numbers would be.

Any idea?
    01-06-12 07:13 AM
    Same here hoopitz.
    We do not need the MEP name to calculate the unlock code.
    All we need is the Network, model, IMEI and we can give you the unlock code.

Cheers!
    01-06-12 09:27 AM
    To unlock blackberry bold 9930 you doesn't need MEP, only IMEI number and the network provider is required to generate the exact unlock code.
    05-19-12 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD