hello

Hi I have a blackberry pear 8130 and its locked with rogers and I need it unlock ASAP as i am leaving the contury for a vacation and i simply don't know if you ishoul contact the rogers ppl for a code. isn''t there an other way of unlocking the phone. Help will be much appreciated

Thanks in advance
    11-16-08 05:51 PM
    Call Rogers. If you are in good standings with them they will give it to you. Otherwise BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry
    11-16-08 05:54 PM
    Did u buy the phone outright, cause if you did you will be able to just put in your sim card and use the phone. if you picked up the phone to bring it home and activate it you will have 2 take it 2 a shady person to have them unlock it for a cost of about $50 . Hope this helps you....& have fun on your trip...
    11-16-08 08:17 PM
    Did u buy the phone outright, cause if you did you will be able to just put in your sim card and use the phone. if you picked up the phone to bring it home and activate it you will have 2 take it 2 a shady person to have them unlock it for a cost of about $50 . Hope this helps you....& have fun on your trip...
    WHat! Where did you get this
    Attachment 5956
    11-16-08 08:19 PM
    HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center will get you an unlock code, cheap, and FAST!!! They are awesome, and all i use myself!!

And, you don't have an 8130, because that is the CDMA version, for Bell and Telus. You have either the 8100, 8110, or 8120, that is available for Rogers GSM technology
    11-16-08 08:35 PM
    I have blackberry 8130 and im here in philippines how to active my phone in philippines please i need your response thank you
    04-09-18 10:27 PM
    How to unlock my phone from canada im here in philippines icant use my phone
    04-09-18 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD