I'm going out of country in 2 days so I contacted Tmobile to get an unlock code thinking I'd be given the code instantly, but was told that they have to request it from blackberry and I'd receive the code within 7 business days. That obviously isn't going to work for me, if anyone could please help a fellow member out, I would highly appreciate it!
    I have a BB9700 locked to Tmobile, not sure if posting IMEI number here would be appropriate to I'll hold off on that until someone responds.
    11-04-10 02:31 PM
    I can unlock it for you instantly for $5.00 reply to gcrelectronics@gmail.com if interested.
    11-04-10 02:53 PM
    Cellunlock.net

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 04:01 PM
    There are a number of us reliable unlockers on Crackberry.com that can help you. Shoot us an email and we can work something out for you.

Whoever you choose, just make sure they know what they are doing and have a good reputation
    11-04-10 07:07 PM
    I'm going out of country in 2 days so I contacted Tmobile to get an unlock code thinking I'd be given the code instantly, but was told that they have to request it from blackberry and I'd receive the code within 7 business days. That obviously isn't going to work for me, if anyone could please help a fellow member out, I would highly appreciate it!
    I have a BB9700 locked to Tmobile, not sure if posting IMEI number here would be appropriate to I'll hold off on that until someone responds.

If you still need help unlocking pm us or check out our signature. we'd love to help out!!
    11-05-10 10:34 AM
    Thank you everyone for your feedback! I got it done with the help of BERRYMODS, big ups to him for a quick response!
    11-05-10 12:02 PM
    Cellunlock.net

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you for the mention!
    11-05-10 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD