Sorry i have also posted this in the ROGERS section but i dont got much time and need a reply asap.

Hi,

I'm heading to Europe soon (Serbia&Bosnia) and i have a BB 9700 which is currently on a 3-yr plan and its almost been a year, I want to get this phone unlocked so i can use a sim card from over there. But i have a few questions, will unlocking my phone and using a different sim card affect my current plan or anything? or will it just be like normal and pay for the 2 months im away then when i get back just put in my Rogers sim again. Also where is the best place online quickly also the cheapest to get my phone unlocked.

If you know any other alternative ways to how i could use my phone in europe after unlocking it that would enable me to use some of my features bbm,twitter,facebook then please tell me as i am leaving in 2 days.

Thanks
    Stojanovic,
    06-30-11 02:01 PM
    We can help you unlock your device. As far as to our other questions this will not affect your current Rogers plan or your device
    06-30-11 05:29 PM
    Sorry i have also posted this in the ROGERS section but i dont got much time and need a reply asap.
    if you still need help unlocking let us know. few good unlocker's online here.
    07-01-11 06:56 PM
    we also unlock...
    07-23-11 10:23 AM
    Were you able to get your phone unlocked?
    07-23-11 09:22 PM
    Get your Blackberry unlocked online in a few minutes and use it with any GSM carrier.. it's very simple to do it.
    07-26-11 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD