I'm so happy, I just got my storm unlocked from unlockmybberry.com. I was told that I wouldn't be able to get it unlocked by cellunlockers.com, so they were absolutely no help to me, but this other guy knew his stuff! I had my unlock code in about 10 minutes after sending him the paymet via paypal! Thank you for your work!
    01-17-10 12:40 AM
    wow. congrats but why post that?
    01-17-10 12:42 AM
    I'm so happy, I just got my storm unlocked from unlockmybberry.com. I was told that I wouldn't be able to get it unlocked by cellunlockers.com, so they were absolutely no help to me, but this other guy knew his stuff! I had my unlock code in about 10 minutes after sending him the paymet via paypal! Thank you for your work!
    Glad to hear you got your phone unlocked. A lot of sites like the one you mentioned use a name that looks like ours but are in no way affiliated with us. We would of also gotten you the code instantly for you Blackberry and that for any Blackberry regardless of the carrier the phone is locked to

Good Job! & Always a pleasure to see members getting good service from fellow unlockers
    01-17-10 11:52 AM
    I just went through them and this was the best service i have ever recieved while unlocking a phone. spoke with them on aim and within 5 minutes of the first message i had my unlock code in my email.

best value and service, a+++!
    01-19-10 01:52 PM
    wow. congrats but why post that?
    Always happens, 1 post and vanish...makes you wonder
    01-20-10 10:29 AM
    Never said that...was just wondering why they leave 1 post and never come back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD