looks like he was asking for our email
    lol ..............
    02-11-11 01:42 PM
    lol ..............
    How's it going up north?
    02-11-11 01:46 PM
    Wow thanks for this took 20mins to get a code which worked.
    02-11-11 02:53 PM
    Looks like he was asking for our email
    when you didnt reply i thought the space must not be left empty
    02-12-11 06:30 AM
    when you didnt reply i thought the space must not be left empty
    Hehe...no problem.
    02-12-11 08:51 AM
    A little off topic?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 04:39 PM
    yeah..sometimes we should get out of routine and enjoy the time we share together
    02-13-11 02:05 AM
    got my free unlock from them for my 9700, nice
    02-14-11 04:02 PM
    You say only the unlock guys have a problem with this. Well, I'm not one of those guys and it sounds fishy (phishy) to me. If you don't have a problem with it, go ahead and give them your info. Then give them a "donation" on top of it. I'm sure they'd like you even better.

As for me, I'll wait to see some people posting about how they got their phone unlocked for free and were *super-happy* with the service first. Until then, I'll look to people that aren't afraid to post their contact info for their services.

Nice try though.
    02-14-11 05:16 PM
    You say only the unlock guys have a problem with this. Well, I'm not one of those guys and it sounds fishy (phishy) to me. If you don't have a problem with it, go ahead and give them your info. Then give them a "donation" on top of it. I'm sure they'd like you even better.

As for me, I'll wait to see some people posting about how they got their phone unlocked for free and were *super-happy* with the service first. Until then, I'll look to people that aren't afraid to post their contact info for their services.

Nice try though.
    quoting who again? put your flame suit on
    02-14-11 05:18 PM

Nice try though.
    adding to this i would just like to say that we are just telling everyone not to fall for scam, and i think we are righteous to do that. If someone thinks that we are doing it to save our businesses, then it might be his/her personal opinion.
    02-15-11 01:25 PM
    How can we be sure that when we pay an unlocker to get the same code that we get for free otherwise, the unlocker would still not do anything nasty that the free unlocker is always accused of?
    02-15-11 10:53 PM
    adding to this i would just like to say that we are just telling everyone not to fall for scam, and i think we are righteous to do that. If someone thinks that we are doing it to save our businesses, then it might be his/her personal opinion.
    No, its actually a fact, not a personal opinion. Where is the scam on that page? The most personal information you are giving out is your email. The worst you will get is more spam in the junk folder, and there are tons of services that provide temporal anonymous emails from 10 minutes to 24 hour in that case, and you dont even have to set up a password. Good luck doing something outrageous with a bare IMEI. If you are so afraid of having you IMEI cloned, guess what? Its probably cloned already in China, Indonesia or India without you even ever giving it out. Its even easier as that there are more than a few clandestine "calculators" and crawlers that produce valid imeis. Just like you can clone newer credit cards without even having them physically, by just "walking" right through.

"Nice try though."

How can we be sure that when we pay an unlocker to get the same code that we get for free otherwise, the unlocker would still not do anything nasty that the free unlocker is always accused of?
    Because they are the pure heart angels that fell on the earth to spread their love and righteousness. Yet, by their logic, paying $5, giving out your email and IMEI, never receiving the code and losing $5 is better than paying nothing and getting nothing. But yeah, you can set the standard that everything you pay for will always deliver, the boys have never seen the scams that have happened over at craiglist and ebay.

Hypocritical ***** "warning" about it, yet making strong false accusations about the page having a virus and giving out false information. Go with that "righteous" garbage somewhere else. You dont warn by bashing others with that crap. So yea, only by that stupidity that was said on the first page about the virus, it just shows that you just want him out of here.
    Last edited by gbsn; 02-15-11 at 11:47 PM.
    02-15-11 11:18 PM
    ^^ perfect response..
    02-16-11 01:25 AM
    Worked for my Bold 9000 with AT&T (USA). Got code in an hr. Thanks for the code.

And now the rant.
    I have no words to describe AT&T @#@!#@!#@! policy. I got unlock code for Bold 9000 back in Oct 09 without any issues when I was traveling abroad. I had issue with the trackball so they game me a replacement handset late last year. So now again when I was traveling abroad I asked for unlock code but this time round they didn't. They asked me to call Blackberry which in turned asked me to call AT&T. Might very well switch to Verizon once I am back.
    02-21-11 03:33 PM
    it's legit i just did it, do it or not, it's all up to you
    02-23-11 01:31 AM
    Worked for me. Thanks.
    02-23-11 02:04 AM
    Glad to hear it! Enjoy your unlocked phone
    02-23-11 09:31 PM
    Let us know if you need your phone unlocked we match any price so Free=Free
    Adobz likes this.
    02-25-11 11:34 AM
    Thank you Freemyblackberry.com I unlocked my rogers blackberry bold 9000 for FREEE!
    02-25-11 09:58 PM
    Let us know if you need your phone unlocked we match any price so Free=Free
    CellUnlock.net is awesome! Fast and accurate response. Last time I tried a free unlocking website they took a while to respond, and when they did they gave me the wrong code! CellUnlock will take care of you.
    02-26-11 09:18 PM
    Yes it always good to deal with someone who knows what they're doing VS. someone spamming up forums just to attract traffic to their website for banner clicks....

Good job Cellunlock
    02-27-11 08:10 AM
    Yes it always good to deal with someone who knows what they're doing VS. someone spamming up forums just to attract traffic to their website for banner clicks....

Good job Cellunlock
    Lol STFU already trash. The website is legit and there is nothing you can do about it, go cut your balls because somebody is giving away free codes while you sell them. The only **** spamming garbage here is you, the whole thing was already over and you had to bring it up again.

I guess with someone who knows you mean cellunlock only right? Otherwise i dont picture you as someone who knows other than getting the codes from a list or external server, because confusing an MEP2 code with an IMEI, now thats some pretty ****ed up sh!t.

let me know if it works
    Please do not post your IMEI info in the forum. Against forum rules plus someone can clone your phone...
    What else can i say about you? You dont even know what the F you are talking about.
    02-27-11 08:35 AM
    Worked for my Bold 9000 with AT&T (USA). Got code in an hr. Thanks for the code.

And now the rant.
    I have no words to describe AT&T @#@!#@!#@! policy. I got unlock code for Bold 9000 back in Oct 09 without any issues when I was traveling abroad. I had issue with the trackball so they game me a replacement handset late last year. So now again when I was traveling abroad I asked for unlock code but this time round they didn't. They asked me to call Blackberry which in turned asked me to call AT&T. Might very well switch to Verizon once I am back.

Yeah it really depends on who you talk to when you call in. It's their job to "play it by ear" but there has really been no rhyme or reason to if they do or don't give you the code. i know it's dumb!
    02-27-11 01:15 PM
    Got my code as mentioned next day. Thank you.
    03-12-11 10:40 PM
113 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD