04-27-11 11:18 PM
113 1234 ...
tools
    FreeMyBlackberry works - plain and simple. And free, of course.
    02-02-11 02:16 AM
    Personally, I doubt there is an issue with the site..free or not. There are a number of unlockers (including us) that provide free codes or contests that people can enter to get their phone unlocked for free. I know I speak for a few (not all) of the main unlockers on Crackberry.com when I say that we have told members to contact their carrier to get their codes for free if they offer it, otherwise we are happy to help.

I think the issue with some sites is that the site owners ask people to post their information publicly, which is frowned up more for the phone owners protection of keeping their IMEI private. Emailing us the IMEI or PM'ing it to someone is another story, but flat out posting it on a public forum...not a great idea
    very much agreed
    02-03-11 11:27 AM
    Bottom line is you want your Blackberry unlocked, wether you get it free from the provider, CB member or CB Unlocker
    02-06-11 09:39 AM
    ok........let's end this discussion here. its useless
    02-06-11 09:48 AM
    Did we miss anything?
    02-06-11 09:49 AM
    Lol.. Not really
    02-07-11 09:21 AM
    Hey guys! You might like this site.

FreeMyBlackBerry.com

These guys here actually offer FREE unlocking of your blackberry. Works worldwide!

It is free, but they say if you can, donate something in return.

Give it a shot. It worked with my Bold 9700 on Rogers, Curve 3G with Bell, and my Torch 9800 with bell. They email you the code in 1-24 hours (in my cases, it was less than 2 hours each.)

Click Free code in the top right corner, fill out the form, and they will email you the code. (Check your junk email every now and then because it might go there).
    Then you will receive two codes. Use the MEP2, and your good to go
    I can verify it works used my Torch 9800 locked to bell now it's unlocked
    02-07-11 03:09 PM
    thanks for sharing your experience....
    02-08-11 05:48 AM
    i tried it out and it was a Success...i really didnt even need the unlock code id just thought id verify it for skeptical people. i recommend to anyone who needs an unlock code.
    02-08-11 02:43 PM
    It is a nice post about unlocking blackberry mobiles........
    Is this method for unlocking free at mobile phones are safe ?
    I unlock my blackberry bold model mobile, through this site Mobile Unlock Solutions- Unlock Your Phone
    I got the easy instructions and new methods for unlocking mobile phones.........
    02-09-11 04:16 AM
    not all 'free' unlocks are same, and safe, do watch before you share your IMEI number and other personal details with someone else. You will have to keep your eyes open, You might end up in a scam instead.
    02-09-11 08:44 AM
    This site is great, I just wanted to test it out and it works perfect.

I don't see how anyone can do a scam.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-09-11 10:33 AM
    Well, in any given case, there are much easier and faster ways to get valid imeis, its just that people who do this only thing for a living get really pissed off when somebody as a hobbyist provides the unlock codes for free on a google ad based website, so they jump out calling it scam, spam, virus, trojan blablabla.

People should worry more about having a credit card cloned than having the imei cloned, specially if you are not a celebrity or a nationally important person. Not to mention that a simple IMEI just wont work out, nowadays you need more than that to start making phone calls under someone else bills. Most IMEI changes are done to remove the block carriers place on phones that have been reported stolen.
    Last edited by gbsn; 02-09-11 at 02:51 PM.
    02-09-11 02:46 PM
    I just used the site and the unlock code worked!!!
    And i received it within a couple of hours after submitting it too
    02-09-11 05:03 PM
    Glad to hear it!

Most of us unlockers on Crackberry.com get our orders processed within 1-5 minutes
    02-09-11 06:07 PM
    yea ive used their service twice and never had an issue. i had the unlock code first thing in the morning (i submitted the request during the overnight hours). worked like a charm.
    02-10-11 02:26 AM
    Respected Friend,
    Myself Arindam Sarkar from Mumbai city India.I have purchased two sprint blackberry curve 8530 and 9330 non sim based. Now I am staying in India and I got two CDMA number which one is Reliance CDMA and another one is TATA INDICOM CDMA network. Now my problem is that when I tried to get those numbers into my sprint blackberry curve 8530 and 9330 non sim based mobile than I come to know that I can't. After that so many guys told me to change the software specialy which service provider have their own but I like my mobiles so I don't want to do any experiment with my lovely mobiles and decided to get an advice or help from only knowledgeable person. I hope someone will consider me and understand my situation and want to help because to be very frankly speaking is now I am going through in very bad situation.
    Thanks&Regards,
    Arindam Sarkar
    arinaries@yahoo.co.in
    +919321386405
    02-10-11 02:30 AM
    My friend, i suggest you contact us on our website, or many of the unlockers here. There is nothing in this world that cannot be solved, have fun.
    02-10-11 06:34 AM
    Another successful unlock!
    02-10-11 12:55 PM
    Another successful unlock!

Can you guys unlock my verizon bold? If so I could email my imei number now!

02-10-11 02:32 PM
    Can you guys unlock my verizon bold? If so I could email my imei number now!

Yes we can and yes you can
    02-10-11 03:58 PM
    QUOTE=cellunlocknet;6041447]Yes we can and yes you can [/QUOTE

what email address am I sending it to?

02-10-11 08:42 PM
    You may want to send on to us @ sales@unlockcellpro.com or simple visit us at our website we shall be able to deliver it in minutes
    02-11-11 04:53 AM
    QUOTE=cellunlocknet;6041447]Yes we can and yes you can [/QUOTE

what email address am I sending it to?

Email is in the signature sales@cellunlock.net
    02-11-11 01:40 PM
    You may want to send on to us @ or simple visit us at our website we shall be able to deliver it in minutes
    Looks like he was asking for our email
    02-11-11 01:41 PM
113 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD