I can buy a verizon storm for $100 and my iphone(which I don't care for). I am on att and I'm going to czech in 3 days, and I need it unlocked asap, but I am not on verizon, how can I get this phone unlocked ASAP?
    Thanks in advance,
    Eric
    P.s. If anyone can get the code on here I will pay them for their services!
    11-23-08 12:28 AM
    If you buy a phone at retail and you don't have a VZW account, getting an unlock code is going to be REAL difficult.
    11-23-08 12:33 AM
    I can get it off a guy who is on craigslist.... For cheap. Its a legit phone from verizon, but I am not on verizon, can I put it on my friends account who is on verizon and call them and get the unlock code much easier?
    11-23-08 12:45 AM
    That scenario might be a little easier, but you still might get some sluggishness depending on the International services department.
    11-23-08 12:47 AM
    That scenario might be a little easier, but you still might get some sluggishness depending on the International services department.
    I have heard that you call the verizon international department and they usually get you the code instantly, if not you call back and talk to someone who will!?!?!?
    11-23-08 12:59 AM
    I have heard that you call the verizon international department and they usually get you the code instantly, if not you call back and talk to someone who will!?!?!?
    The more you hear that on the internet I have a feeling the harder it is going to be.
    11-23-08 01:00 AM
    yah its pretty hard but if you get someone good... then .... its worth it lol..
    11-23-08 01:01 AM
    The unlockers on ebay and the special unlocking stores can not unlock the phone?
    11-23-08 01:18 AM
    What is the verizon number I call to get the unlocking code?
    Thanks,
    Eric
    11-23-08 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD