how would i go about unlocking a verizon blackberry 9530 to be used on the att network?
    12-08-10 10:53 PM
    Call verizon for the unlock code or purchase one.
    12-08-10 11:05 PM
    is it really that simple? will they try and charge me? and is there any problems when using it on the at&t network? Also I seen something online about needing a IMEI number from an at&t phone.
    12-08-10 11:23 PM
    To get your IMEI .. *#06# from your home screen ... press menu - show keyboard
    12-08-10 11:32 PM
    is it really that simple? will they try and charge me? and is there any problems when using it on the at&t network? Also I seen something online about needing a IMEI number from an at&t phone.
    You can call at&t and try to get it from them. May take awhile. There are seller's on the forums here including us who can get it to you within minutes. Check our signature or PM us with any questions.

You just need to get the imei out of your phone, (options, status, than imei) or *#06# on your screen.

whoever you ge the code from than submits it to the blackberry server getting a unlock code back, than from there you enter it into your phone(about 3-4 easy steps) type it in, and than it'll say "code accepted"

than your phone can be used on all gsm carriers.
    12-09-10 09:04 AM
    how would i go about unlocking a verizon blackberry 9530 to be used on the att network?
    Any of us unlockers here in the Forums can help you unlock your Blackberry. All we need is your IMEI/MODEL/PROVIDER and we are able to email you the unlock code within a few minutes.

Let us know if you need help.
    12-10-10 12:02 PM
    try our website and get your set unlocked in three different steps
    01-19-11 08:43 AM
    You can use a Storm 9530 unlocked on AT&T. What you might have to do is load the Service Books manually in order for all features like Email/Browser/BBM to work correctly but any of us reliable unlockers here can help you with that as well and there are many threads here in the forums explaining how to load the Service Books manually.
    01-19-11 09:20 AM
    if you need help moving the data package you can contact us as well. lots of links and websites we can direct you to to help you with that.
    01-19-11 12:05 PM
    If I unlock my verizon BB strom will it work along with data on straight talk service?
    10-22-13 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD