I am looking at getting a storm and having it unlocked for t-mobile. My question is what is the downside of have it unlocked for another carrier. Will I have any problems with it or anything. Please just let me know what I'm getting into.
    04-25-09 12:04 PM
    T-mobile has a inferior data network. Their biggest thing is Wifi...the Storm does not support Wifi. Why would you want to put a good phone on a not so great network? Some of the functions may not work smoothly or at all on another network, sometimes its seemless though. Just a couple things to think about...
    04-25-09 12:08 PM
    Tmobile is my only choice right now because that's my carrier (in contract).
    04-25-09 12:20 PM
    We sell storm phones we can customize and make sure the service books are downloaded for you. We offer live help if needed. PM me if any questions
    04-25-09 12:46 PM
    bro the only downside is not supporting 3g other than that I've been with them for like 5 years and at least they don't charge an a** load for each time i check a email or make a call, heck even tether
    04-25-09 12:51 PM
    Tmobile is my only choice right now because that's my carrier (in contract).
    there is no down side to you getting this other than the fact you wont get 3g speeds on it. Go for it you will enjoy it.
    04-25-09 04:43 PM
    Thank you all so much I did it today and love it. I have had a few problems with it not sending or receiving emails, and browser problems. But I think that it is fixed now, at least I hope.
    04-25-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD